IGNORED

I just got the Geogaddi triple vinyl with etched side f for my birthday!

superstix

Sorry, I'm just really excited. I am seriously like a kid on Christmas who just got the most awesome toy and wants to run outside to tell friends. Haven't felt like this in years. :yeah:

I noticed there aren't really many photos of the packaging online anywhere. If anyone wants to use these (boc pages), feel free.

25619_1379641329370_1182019724_1073770_3269341_n.jpg

25619_1379641449373_1182019724_1073771_5760526_n.jpg

25619_1379641529375_1182019724_1073772_776348_n.jpg

from those pics you posted, it looks like the sleeve is in good condition too. i was really pleased when i got mine, and found out that it's in awesome condition. was graded as Near Mint, but i'd grade it as Mint.

have you played it yet?

I'd say near mint on mine due to the tiniest bit of corner wear on the gatefold, but everything else looks perfect. I am not collecting to resell on this one (they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands!), so I couldn't be happier. :emotawesomepm9:

After so many years of listening to this album on CD and mp3, it's a bit exciting to experience it in this larger, more physical format. Definitely brought a new dimension of it out. Sounds magnifique :ok:

I'd say near mint on mine due to the tiniest bit of corner wear on the gatefold, but everything else looks perfect. I am not collecting to resell on this one (they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands!), so I couldn't be happier. :emotawesomepm9:

After so many years of listening to this album on CD and mp3, it's a bit exciting to experience it in this larger, more physical format. Definitely brought a new dimension of it out. Sounds magnifique :ok:

i feel the same about my copy, and of course with pretty much every record i own now. i'm definitely an addict.

you have any other BoC vinyl?

Guest JohnTqs

awesome present. just yesterday actually i asked my friend to get me MHTRTC on vinyl for my birthday.

happy birthday!

Wow, that's gorgeous. Had the CD for ages and it's one of my favorite albums, but it's always a different story to see it on vinyl.

Guest Greg Reason

Best BoC album, one of the best packages I've ever seen. Bought it as soon as I realized it existed.

Guest Greg Reason

You can still track it down for reasonable prices, even new copies. Saw one for sixty bucks on Ebay a few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SmashAdams

it's usually closer to $80 or $100. actually i'm surprised that all of my BoC vinyl is now worth so much (about $350 total), i keep wondering if i should just sell it

If you are selling and serious selling then I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase. Holla at your boy.

Kind of funny though the original price sticker is still on the back ($24.99 USD)

fuck a duck.

i spent 65 i think on mine, NM vinyl, G-VG cover.

fucking best money i may have ever spent though

it's usually closer to $80 or $100. actually i'm surprised that all of my BoC vinyl is now worth so much (about $350 total), i keep wondering if i should just sell it

I sold all my BoC during hard times a while ago. There was a thread here about it. I sold Geogaddi for $95, Hi Scores OP for like $45 or $50, MHRTC for about $70, Campfire headphase was around $60 or 70 I believe, Twoism went for around $35-40, and Trans Canada Hhghway for around $40. Also sold my NIN The Fragile 3xLP for $100 at the time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greg Reason

I sold all my BoC during hard times a while ago. There was a thread here about it. I sold Geogaddi for $95, Hi Scores OP for like $45 or $50, MHRTC for about $70, Campfire headphase was around $60 or 70 I believe, Twoism went for around $35-40, and Trans Canada Hhghway for around $40. Also sold my NIN The Fragile 3xLP for $100 at the time

Mahaha you sold some of that for more than it's worth in stores right now. Good work!! :rhubear1:

Archived