IGNORED

Autechre tour Australia May 27-29 2010

djimbe

A friend at FBi FM just pointed this out to me... Autechre finally touring here after a 15 year gap.

http://www.civilsociety.com.au/

I just got my ticket for Sydney, a show sandwiched right in the middle of the Eurovision Song Contest period :)

I've never seen em live and wasn't sure they'd ever tour here again, so am obviously hugely excited.

PS I'm playing an Aeriae show a couple of weeks after, eve of Saturday June 12 at Red Rattler theatre in Sydney. It's a night run by Clan Analogue. So if you want more of that IDM-ness, I encourage you to pay me a visit too

---

http://aeriae.com

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely someone in Australia can nab us a board recording. after all they have wallabies, summer in December and water goes the wrong way when you flush the john. surely anything is possible.

Guest spraaaa

wait, any chance they coming to the US too?

they should come to demf the day after this, that's convenient right?

Guest bitroast

let's have one of our famous melbourne watmm meetups!

not that i wanna overhype this or anything, but i think its safe to safe this could possibly be the greatest melbourne watmm meetup of all time !!!

(...lets just hope betty is reading this :)... )

! , this and boris the next day!

oh what! i can't believe they're not playing melbourne, boo!

let's have one of our famous melbourne watmm meetups!

not that i wanna overhype this or anything, but i think its safe to safe this could possibly be the greatest melbourne watmm meetup of all time !!!

(...lets just hope betty is reading this :)... )

YES

gotta see betty again. gotta.

just bought four tickets. my credit card is hurting!

Guest Greg Reason

Can't believe it! Finally!!

Bought my ticket to the Sydney show. Day after my birthday, very handy cause I'd already asked for time off from work. Can't fucking wait!!

Guest extherium

My study is now completely coloured Oversteps-white.

No Brisbane show though :(

Luckily I've friends in Sydney I can stay with.

I had dinner with them the first time they played in Melbourne and they did a great set in front of maybe 50 people. It was when the Anti ep was released.

Really glad they are returning :-) Bought my ticket :-)

I had dinner with them the first time they played in Melbourne and they did a great set in front of maybe 50 people. It was when the Anti ep was released.

Really glad they are returning :-) Bought my ticket :-)

Howd you manage to get dinner with them?

Archived