IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Haven't read the posts before me. But judging by the first 5 minutes with the carol skit, I have the feel this one is going to be just as bad or even worse than the last episode. In the end I'll be back here with a conclusion.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like the screenwriters think the show and the characters have reached a certain depth they do not actually have. It's like they believe they're doing a really beautiful thing while really they're failing completely in the eyes of everyone else.

It wasn't that bad. But my expectations were really low. However I'm pissed at how slow this is progressing. Also, the van scene was fucking stupid.

Lol yeah that van was completely upside down but still managed to land right side up.

Not only that but the situation itself.

- Yeah, we're on a bridge!! Lets get inside that unstable van while the zombies keep approaching.

Edited by Allize

I feel like the screenwriters think the show and the characters have reached a certain depth they do not actually have. It's like they believe they're doing a really beautiful thing while really they're failing completely in the eyes of everyone else.

yea, i think this is spot on.

yes, this. i also don't really care very much about any of these characters.

also,

why would sasha not just say, "after my crew get back, we'll go out and take care of your friend. until then, sit tight, i'm not letting you loose."

i still enjoy the show, but it's single moments like this that can take down entire episodes, for me at least.

another episode where pretty much nothing happened. sorry but i dont blame abraham for smashing eugenes stupid face. i do blame the writers for not having anything at all happen on that front even though those characters were shown, several times, through the entire episode. i feel like pretty much nothing substantial has actually happened in this entire season and the 'mid season finale' is next. most major thing that has happened- they killed some cannibals. big shit

and that was in like the first or second episode of the season

ok, so then they meet some fake cops. im assuming that was in the comic but ya know, that idea is fuking stupid. people still dressing like cops, even with the badges? laaaaaaaame. oh and their uniforms look brand new (so does the preacher guys outfit), oh and its like, they're all dickheads and abducting people, but... they're helping the people, that they, abduct, to uh, try to.. do good or... something? what? the fuck

Nothing much to say about the latest ep. Christian Serratos is bangin' tho.

This. Whew man she looked good on the talking dead. That lipstick... wowzaa wowzaa.

The writers on this show must be dumb, uncreative people...or they deride their audience and purposefully make this show dumb.

Beth--or somebody--would've killed what's-her-bucket by now.

That cop ran away from the car chasing him in a straight-fucking-line. Classic.

I think I watch this show because I really just want to see everyone die.