IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope the CG gore looks good.

And yes, I know there's clips of it online . I've waited years to see this show , so I might as well wait to see the gore on tv .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GrandPopPoplock

ZOMBIE TV!

lol Indeed . Next week ( I think it's next week) IFC will air Dead Set Monday - Friday .

Sadly...I'll be working .

Edited by GrandPopPoplock

this was really very impressive, but im sad to hear that you get to see no more of the black dude and his son in the series, shame because i was blown away by the guys acting and accent, ive only seen him in snatch and didn't think much of him but he has some skills innit.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

The first episode was sick as hell ! My only problem with the episode was the cheesy / poppy song at the end of the show .

Other than that...everything else was fucking perfect HDD.gif

The first episode was sick as hell ! My only problem with the episode was the cheesy / poppy song at the end of the show .

Other than that...everything else was fucking perfect HDD.gif

i thought so too. that song at the end was lame. but everything else was pretty good.

Great stuff, the cheezy pop track at the end didn't really work (as noted) but almost everything else was solid.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I get so annoyed by bad music in good shows/movies but somehow I didn't get annoyed by the song at the ending because I don't recall that at all. I just remember loving the pilot to the fullest extent and feeling like I should watch it again soon. God damn some of the zombies looked bad ass, some of those head shots were amazing but I was really impressed with the acting and overall quality in general though. GOOD SHIT

The pilot was alright. Didn't rate the main character at all really. The effects were pretty good, specifically on the zombie in the park, that was amazing.

I wasn't as gripped as many people here but I'll probably keep up with it, it definitely has potential. Surprised a zombie series hasn't been done already to be honest!

Guest Mirezzi

Well, I'm in the minority again. I was rolling my eyes at the Proud Black Acting, the soporific zombie-by-numbers story, and the lead is a poor man's Viggo Mortensen (who I'm sick of anyway).

Maybe the pilot is just shitty exposition and I can forgive it for parading 1,000,000 generic zombie movie tropes, but unless something radically different follows, I'll pass on this...

WTF do people love zombie movies so much?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I caught this the other night. when I saw the zombie in the park I thought, "wow, it's an actual horror tv series." when was the last time there was one of these? my favorite part was when they ate the horse and he was forced to crawl under the tank.