IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest texan whip

It annoyed me so much I had to turn it off. The lengths some people will go to because they're too lazy to learn the guitar. I think Autechre are an elaborate joke to see just how far they can go before people realise they are just pressing any old button and getting their cat to walk over the keyboard. They don't fool me. I'm almost tempted to call myself Artex and sample the bin men at the end of my street..I'm sure WARP records would be interested.

It annoyed me so much I had to turn it off. The lengths some people will go to because they're too lazy to learn the guitar. I think Autechre are an elaborate joke to see just how far they can go before people realise they are just pressing any old button and getting their cat to walk over the keyboard. They don't fool me. I'm almost tempted to call myself Artex and sample the bin men at the end of my street..I'm sure WARP records would be interested.

fucking lol

:facepalm:

:trashbear:

so is this mostly new material?? or are there some reworkings of oversteps tracks/sounds going on here?

there's a little bit of re-working, but for the most part it's new

there's a little bit of re-working, but for the most part it's new

awesome!! can't wait to check it out when I get home. even though I have a short day at work... it's gonna be a looong day :(

so is this mostly new material?? or are there some reworkings of oversteps tracks/sounds going on here?

Couple of reworkings. As I mentioned before, the D-Sho beat is given a runaround in nth, but it's reworked, the tune is completely different otherwise.

Also ylm0 sounds like Krylon reworked, but far better as Krylon is shit.

There'll probably be a few other similarities that I will pick up on when I blast it at home, but otherwise it's original. It's more like Cichli Suite was to Chiastic Slide than Quadrange is to Quaristice. You dig?

Guest victorian sewer rituals

4 pages and no one made a "worst release yet" post/thread?

hmmmmmm

Gotta wait for lianne.

In other news: holy shit.

4 pages and no one made a "worst release yet" post/thread?

hmmmmmm

Gotta wait for lianne.

In other news: holy shit.

lol.

Well, since Oversteps has ended up being one of my favorite Autechre albums (I've been playing it a lot recently and it's just so nice, but also full of depth) I'm going to avoid embarrassing myself by dissing this one too soon. But I am downloading it now and am super excited. :)

New material, except "nth Dafusederb ~ d-sho qub" && "ylm0 ~ redfall".

Guest theSun

It's more like Cichli Suite was to Chiastic Slide than Quadrange is to Quaristice. You dig?

i was scared they were gna do a quadrange style ep with just remixes, but this shit is mostly brand new and fuck ylm0 is delicious!

aeign

asrherashngybnr nrr n

"iris was a pupil" and "no border" are reworkings of "pt2ph8" and "qplay" aren't they? There's some striking similarities at least. So its sort of half reworkings and half new material. Though the reworkings are fairly radical it has to be said. :)

New material, except "nth Dafusederb ~ d-sho qub" && "ylm0 ~ redfall".

Forgot one: "iris was a pupil ~ pt2ph8"

EDIT: I agree with Jamesqdot, not sure about "no border", too few listens...

initial favourites:

pce freeze 28i (industrial fucking awesomeness)

rew1 (the epitome of autechre in b-boy mode)

pretty much this for me right now after 1.5 full listens.

i love this a lot. i will be playing this much more than oversteps for sure.

One listen of No Border made me think it might be related to Os Veix. Low volume though so don't hold me to that.

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

Oh I've got such a woody for this release. It might trump Oversteps (no easy feat)

Yep, this.

The download is sooooo slooooooow!

I'm rooting and cheering for the little blue line to get to the other end of the screen!

Oh I've got such a woody for this release. It might trump Oversteps (no easy feat)

Yep, this.

I'm rooting and cheering for the little blue line to get to the other end of the screen!

took me 4 mins to download the 24bit wavs

Yep, this.

took me 4 mins to download the 24bit wavs

50Meg is the shit. Truly.

Archived