IGNORED

Anodyne 'Close Your Eyes' (Autechre Remix)

psycho

Autechre (Warp Records) sign up for Anodyne Remix EP On Psychonavigation

Legendary Electronic act Autechre have completed a remix for the Anodyne Remix EP to be released on Irish imprint Psychonavigation Records.

Anodyne 'Close Your Eyes' (The Corporation Street Remix by Autechre) will be available to pre-order as a digital download from August 9th exclusively through Bleep.com

The remix ep also contains 6 other reworkings by : The Black Dog, Lackluster,Mick Chillage,Anodyne,Mr.Spring & Ed Devane.

You can listen to exclusive edits of the various remixes here : http://virb.com/psychonavigation

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glorious news, makes sense too, I think they've been fans of Anodyne for a while based on old Gescom DJ sets.

Guest sirch

excellent. thanks for the heads up. will be pur chasing this.. fo' sure. i like his style. cheers.

..still need to get his album tho! or was it an EP? anyhoo. ta :)

ps. good to see a remix by Lackluster! nice one, Esa! looking forward to hearing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

You can now pre-order the forthcoming Anodyne - Remix 12" EP from Discogs.

http://www.discogs.com/Anodyne-Remix-EP/release/2335753

The artist was keen to involve two of his own personal heroes Autechre & The Black Dog to contribute to the Remix EP. Both acts lend their incredible talent to the remixes and the results are simply stunning. The digital release also features 5 bonus remixes covering everything from Electro House - Acid Breaks - IDM.

Anodyne - Remix EP will be officially released as a Limited 12” Vinyl (300) & as a 7 track Digital remix package on August 23rd through the Irish imprint Psychonavigation Records.

PSY 037-12.pdf

that doesn't sound like an ae remix AT ALL

wtfmate

if you had a high resolution WAV file, you'd be able to hear the autechre-ness in the synths

haha fuck off :lol:

oh well, each to their own

RemixEPDigitalVersionHi-Rez.jpg

1. Anodyne - Corrosion (Bitten By The Black Dog)

2. Anodyne - Close Your Eyes (Corporation Street Remix By Autechre)

3. Anodyne - 707 (Lackluster Foiled_Again Remix)

4. Anodyne - Chemical Sunset (Mick Chillage Chemically Imbalanced Mix)

5. Anodyne - Wasteland (Mr.Spring z80 Mix)

6. Anodyne - Darken (Anodyne Remix 06.9)

7. Anodyne - Haze (Ed Devane Remix)

More info soon

Can't stop listening to this remix since I discovered it yesterday ! It's dope ! Would even say : "Magnifique".

Not too far from the original yet not too close...They respected the original track, and they managed to make it more "delicate", if you see what I mean. Maybe less "rave-orientated" than the original, less techno, more intimate.

Plus they didn't tried to transform it into another "Ae" track and that's really good ! I'll certainly give a listen to the anodyne's album and this remix EP.

OMG I'm writing such usual things about this remix that I received a mail from Pitchfork. They want me to work with them.

Archived