IGNORED

Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here, i tried to remember players from the world cup that did well from the african nations, but forgot them all, plus the PL isnt the world cup, its much better quality of football (im talking games like blackpool vs WBA, stoke vs wolves)

i put milner in my team, but will he be leaving villa? will hart be the starting keeper after given is fit? will rooney make up for the awful world-cup he had? so many questions

also remember big players bring in the points, but the little players sometimes have awesome games and score double what terry or rooney scored. and its always the 4.5 midfielder who you had in your team just to make the numbers up as a sub all season then transfered only for him to score 5 goals after you transfered him (it happend to me with dafoe before he got his 5 goals against wigan)

My Starting 11:

GK: Reina DEF: Sagna - Dawson - Vermaelen - Johnson MID: Johnson - Gerrard © - Parker - Bale FRW: Pavlyuchenko - Bellamy

Subs: Friedel - Zabaleta - Adam - Doyle

Edited by Boxing Day
Guest Dirty Protest

1: Cech

2: Heitinga 3: Evra© 4: Evans J 5: Cole A

6: Bale 7: Fabregas 8: Mascherano 9: Kranjcar

10: Berbatov 11: Tevez

12: Brown

13: Ferguson

14: McFadden

15: Foley

I expect my team will look nothing like that in a month. Cant see Fabregas, Heitinga and possibly Mascherano being there.

Edited by Dirty Protest
Guest Jimbob

GK: Gomes, Schwarzer

Def: Ashley Cole, Vidic, Hangeland, James Collins, Shawcross

Mid: Stillian Petrov, Bale, Y. Toure, Tim Cahill, Scott Parker

Fwd: Tevez(captain), Defoe, Carlton Cole

Guest Ominous

post-3166-061131300 1279213338_thumb.jpg

^^Major noobness above, probably. I've never followed EPL closely, so I just bought a bunch of players I knew from the World Cup.

Waiting for Pablo Barrera's transfer to West Ham to be official!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jimbob

Depends alot on those first fixtures I think. Newcastle drew @ Old Trafford on the first day of the 08/09 season, so might just put a cheeky bet on that