IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

Mascherano to Barcelona for 17 million pounds? Jesus fuck, no way is Mascherano worth that much to that club. Where the fuck is that hack going to get a match in the Barca side?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8948564.stm

lol:

Liverpool also received a bid from Inter Milan, now coached by Hodgson's predecessor Rafael Benitez.

But former Fulham boss Hodgson dismissed the offer from the Italian side saying: "We received a fax about Mascherano [from Inter], but it was a joke fax."

Edit: If Mascherano got the most cards in the Premiership last season, what the fuck is he going to do in La Liga?

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be fighting Busquets for a place who is also a dirty bastard. Should be pretty funny when Barca get far in the CL. They're going to butcher everyone in La Liga this season though surely.

• 4 months later...

Southend have signed Lee Sawyer (ex Chelsea youngster who got a pro deal under Mourinho) on a free. He has been on loan here twice before (1st time he was amazing, second time he had disciplinary problems and was sacked)... if his head is straight then he'll tear up this league, he was at Woking FC on a non-contract before and playing really well. He's a player who could go miles in the game if his head is straight.

Pienaar says he's signed for Spurs. Roughly 3m, it's claimed.

Finally, a relative price to talent ratio.

Don't really understand why 'Arry went for him, I don't think he's better than Kranjčar who can't get a game. Maybe 'Arry reckons he can flog him for £5m in the summer...

Pienaar says he's signed for Spurs. Roughly 3m, it's claimed.

Finally, a relative price to talent ratio.

ehhh, still a slight overvaluation. Drop one of the zeroes at the end there and it would be just about spot on.

I can't see him fitting in either, unless Spurs are getting rid of Modric or Kranjar. Unless the vicar wants to give Bale a rest from time to time?

It'll be very sad if Lukaku does go to City. He's dripping with natural talent. He needs to be nurtured at Arsenal/Barca/United and not sitting on the bench at a team full of ego's for 4 years.

Guest Ranky Redlof

yea it's prolly BS he denies everything

it's funny tho, he was friends with my neighbour 2-3 years ago (both in the national team for kiddies) and thought he was some kids dad picking up his son the few times i saw him. Huge beast.

Only found out it was him couple months ago.

Dunno if he will improve much tho, think he's a bit overrated. Hope I'm wrong :shrug: