IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Higuain to Juve is a done deal £75.3 Million - http://www.football-italia.net/88384/napoli-and-juve-confirm-higuain

Man that's a crazy good signing for Juve - with him, Mascherano and Pjanic they getting all kinds of serious. Makes me worry Pogs is gonna stay to put a serious push on for CL. Don't do it Pogba - how could you pass up the glorious nightlife in Manchester?

surely they're not going to be spending that kind of money on Higuain unless they've got the Pogba cash coming in to cover it? The Italian league doesn't have that kind of money.

I think Juve is pretty stacked with cash thanks to CL appearances/winning the league for the last god knows how many years in a row. Also they want to compete with the big boys, so cash may not matter right now.

But am very hopeful that your analysis is right!

Another rumour going around that Juve is looking for Matuidi as a Pogba replacement. Obviously not like-for-like but still a damn good replacement.

They'll probably pay the 90 million over a few years, and while they don't have that PL tv deal, they do have the best TV deal in Serie A. Annual revenue was 328 Million in 2014-2015, Forbes has them valued at $1.3 billion (9th highest in the world), so I think they can probably afford that.

Don't get me wrong, Juve could benefit tremendously by improving their global brand appeal, but at the same time, they've done an amazing job growing their revenue over the past 10 years since the relegation.

I mean, I think you're probably correct, but I also think they could afford to keep both those players and think of the return from winning the CL.

So he's finally signed for you guys, what do you think about that chen?

Interested to see how he does in the PL imo. Will Mou make him Mikel mk.2 or a Yaya super saiyan? 

I think there's a LOT of hype around Pogba and t's great for you guys to bathe in all the transfer positivity that comes with it, who wouldn't want that in modern day football? I feel there's some who still feel the jury is out on him, which is fair I think. Once he starts single handedly winning games then I think people will doff there hats, so to speak.

Haven't stopped masturbating since the official announcement. This 24 hour rager is gonna make me stroke out.

I think he'll be a monster for us. There are maybe two CMs I'd rather have, and neither of them are available this window.

The end to this transfer window is mental. Can't keep up with all the movement.

Fonte to United rumours picking up steam again. No sure how I feel about this tbh - he's a top CB but he is 33. Still coming cheap (rumoured at 8 million squid) so probably won't be bad to strengthen the CB position. Maybe he wants to push Blind further forward.

Arsenal getting closer to signing Mustafi - if Wenger manages 2 decent signings this window it'll be amazing. Still no striker though. What the fuck is up with Arsene's french connections - his network there is worse than mine.

In bad news for Spurs' fans, Juve rumoured to be interested in Eriksen.

Oh and Bolasie to Everton for silly money.

It's not a lot in today's market, even for us he scored a lot given the amount of time on the pitch he had. He's better set up to play in that team as well, should do well there.

Edited by caze

You lot would have sold him for 20, given that he wasn't going to play plus his wages.

Agree he'll probably do better at Palace. Pardiola never saw a cross he didn't love.

You lot would have sold him for 20, given that he wasn't going to play plus his wages.

We wouldn't have, we turned down three bids from them already. He had a long contract, we'd have sent him on loan to Italy or somewhere if need be, then tried again next summer.

I know about the rejections, but still pretty sure you would have. He's reportedly your highest paid player, makes no sense to keep him around and not play him/loan him and still pay those wages. I mean what are you going to do let him go on a free when his contract runs out? It's a good bit of work by your accounting firm to get that much for him.

Watch him score a hat-trick against you now though ;)

Maybe you'll buy a decent LB now?

We were never going to buy a 'guaranteed starter' left-back, Klopp seems happy with his options there (including Gomez, Klavan and Milner), but wanted to sign a young player like Chillwell (we ended up getting a former Barca youth player, Juanma - he'll probably play with the U23s this season).

Moreno is a decent player btw, important to how Klopp wants us to set-up and press teams. He's not the finished article, but doesn't deserve half the flack he gets (e.g. while it was a crap attempt at a clearance for the penalty the other day, he did actually get the ball, so it shouldn't have been a penalty; and he wasn't at fault for their goal - was Lallana's fault for stupidly giving it away when we were breaking - aside from the penalty he didn't do much wrong all game). Klop was defending Moreno today in fact at his presser.

If you could buy Rodriguez for 22m euros, you'd be daft not to. Significant upgrade on Moreno.

Also you are high as fuck, Moreno maybe barely touches the ball and whacks Walcott straight in the leg, plus Feo was on his way out of the box anyways. It was, as Neville said, a garbage tackle.

He was way out of position (too high up the park), look at where Clyne was. Defending in the proper place for when the ball is in your half.

Of course Klopp is going to defend him publicly. I bet he tore his ring open with his big german cock behind closed doors.

If you could buy Rodriguez for 22m euros, you'd be daft not to. Significant upgrade on Moreno.

Also you are high as fuck, Moreno maybe barely touches the ball and whacks Walcott straight in the leg, plus Feo was on his way out of the box anyways. It was, as Neville said, a garbage tackle.

He was way out of position (too high up the park), look at where Clyne was. Defending in the proper place for when the ball is in your half.

Of course Klopp is going to defend him publicly. I bet he tore his ring open with his big german cock behind closed doors.

I wouldn't say no to a player like Rodriguez or Hector, but Klopp, unless he's keeping his cards close to his chest, doesn't seem all that keen on upgrading at the moment.

It doesn't matter that the contact was slight, he won the ball, wasn't a penalty. I agree it was a shit attempt at a clearance (wasn't a tackle) though, if he'd have made a clean contact and sent the ball up the pitch it would've been obvious and the ref wouldn't have had any doubt. Moreno's positioning was exactly where Klopp wanted him (he does the same in every game, if that wasn't the plan he'd have stopped him/dropped him long ago); we're supposed to break quickly (and you never do both full backs, unless you're barca), it's up to the rest of the team to get into shape and not give the ball away stupidly. 

Lol you must be trolling. There's no way you couldn't call that a foul. Moreno hacks Theos legs out from under him.

And if that's what klopp wants he's not as good a manager as I thought.

Lol you must be trolling. There's no way you couldn't call that a foul. Moreno hacks Theos legs out from under him.

Nope. He clears the ball, and then Walcott runs in from the side and trips over him. If Walcott had been there already it would've been a foul, but they both were running for the ball, parallel pretty much, and Moreno got there first.

Nope. He clears the ball, and then Walcott runs in from the side and trips over him. If Walcott had been there already it would've been a foul, but they both were running for the ball, parallel pretty much, and Moreno got there first.

Take off those Liverpool spectacles mate. They're clearly altering your vision.