IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ominous

Agreed on the Curb your Enthusiasm comparison, love the awkwardness..

Those scenes in the Godfather remake shoots were hilarious!

"ough...Your father's dead" *shakes head* *smirks*

LOL!!

Guest Mirezzi

people keep saying he is funny, and yet he doesn't really do it for me. and he can't seem to keep a show on the air. i don't think he's very like-able.

That's probably because you're a giant, whining, dick-eating pussy.

i loved the plane part in ep5, i was just thinking to myself, well its louis ck, i bet he'll come up with something way more original than shoving a fat guy next to himself. and then this guy comes and basically sits down on louie and takes about 3/4 of the screen, and he looks like the friendliest person ever and i just burst out laughing.

comedy is complicated business

i loved the plane part in ep5, i was just thinking to myself, well its louis ck, i bet he'll come up with something way more original than shoving a fat guy next to himself. and then this guy comes and basically sits down on louie and takes about 3/4 of the screen, and he looks like the friendliest person ever and i just burst out laughing.

comedy is complicated business

Yeah, I loved that. The fat man was so completely expected and then the subsequent awkward bonding was so completely unexpected and lulzy.

Guest Funktion

Chapelle is shit. No David, I dont know what its like to be black so I cant laugh.

He's famous for his Prince and Rick James sketches.

fuck you

Chapelle is shit. No David, I dont know what its like to be black so I cant laugh.

He's famous for his Prince and Rick James sketches.

fuck you

for some reason i hated louis CK for years and years, but i fucking love this show. Its one of the most interesting shows on tv right now.

I think i was really turned off by the forced vulgarity of his Hbo show and how it was trying to be like a parody of a sitcom. I also can't stand Jim norton as a person or a comedian and he played a major role in that show. This new one feels much more natural.

how can they get away with saying 'young pussy smells good' on a cable tv network? its pretty awesome

for some reason i hated louis CK for years and years, but i fucking love this show. Its one of the most interesting shows on tv right now.

I think i was really turned off by the forced vulgarity of his Hbo show and how it was trying to be like a parody of a sitcom. I also can't stand Jim norton as a person or a comedian and he played a major role in that show. This new one feels much more natural.

how can they get away with saying 'young pussy smells good' on a cable tv network? its pretty awesome

it's :emotawesomepm9:

• 3 weeks later...

last ep is fantastic, although almost without lols. the whole cafe scene is amazing and the stalking part that kept you guessing, and the bully guy did a very good job.

i was unsure about the show at the first 2 episodes but now i'm completely convinced that this has to go on.

last ep is fantastic, although almost without lols. the whole cafe scene is amazing and the stalking part that kept you guessing, and the bully guy did a very good job.

i was unsure about the show at the first 2 episodes but now i'm completely convinced that this has to go on.

It was already signed on for a second season. This episode was great. The best was when he was talking to himself in the past during the credits.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh that episode kinda was a trip to me because I was extremely stoned and tired. The show is actually pretty damn well directed, acted and filmed. Now that I have gotten used to it have very few lols I have accepted its great qualities.

not trying to brag that I was stoned for the 4th time in 5 months or so meant to say that I was just tripped out at how good this show does at being kind of intense and dramatic

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

really enjoying the show now. but damn if it isn't too short. 20 minutes? thats like a webisode. need more louie/louis

This show is amazing. Louis CK has always been a favorite comic of mine, and I had no idea he had a show until I saw this thread. I've now caught up on the whole 1st season and I'm hooked. Truly stellar television. The shifts in tone from episode to episode are so forward-thinking and entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived