IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

welcome to league football.

when your clubs losing or playing shit. every fan should be like this to a degree. the passion

but then again QPR has a lot of 'wronguns' as fans

Edited by chris moss acid

jones-gascoigne.jpg

LOL that's fucking class. Vinnie Jones is in good company though.

Well fuck I can't find the gif of Drogba squeezing some other lad's balls so here's this instead.

nv37s3.gif

346bffdbf.jpg

I had some mad Dublin fan behind me last weekend. It was GAA but still. There was a tackle right in front of us and the ref was playing on with a Cork man down on the ground after it. The water boy in front of us was shouting at the ref to stop the game. Some lunatic started screaming at the water boy calling him a prick. For the rest of the match he shout out some random abuse like "Oi, fucking Adam Sandler, fuck off home you useless git. You're not even good enough to play" (waters boys sometimes are players on the squad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

Really funny few paragraphs in this Guardian article today: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/06/1

Every morning it's the same. Mrs Wenger gets up and trudges sleepy-eyed over to the fridge in search of some milk with which to moisten her corn flakes. Then says with a sighs: "Arsène, you forgot to buy milk again, didn't you?" Arséne bristles before retorting with that familiar blend of defensiveness and condescension: "In England you think every problem can be solved with purchases. I have absolute faith in the ability of water to embellish corn flakes. I wonder how much of a positive person you really are: you grumble about the lack of milk, but why not look in the vegetable compartment and marvel at the quality of the aubergines? I believe I deserve tremendous praise for the quality of them aubergines."

So Mrs Wenger eats her watery corn flakes while Arsène takes chunks of aubergine and makes elegant loops and whirls through the air with the spoon without ever managing to insert it into his mouth. Then he picks up the paper and chuckles at the stories linking Arsenal with a move for a powerful, no-nonsense Anderlecht goal-getter Romelu Lukaku and efficient Dutch goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg.

The fact still remains, I'd love to sign Stekenlenburg.

Chelsea vs. Arsenal last week was a LOL

How's that? I mean besides the missed header by the Arsenal defender and Anelka missing a sitter, i thought the match was really good (as a neutral, though I was hoping for a draw). Certainly miles better than our shite effort against Sunderland, good lord.