IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

situation at Fulham is pretty lol

they have a pretty good team, felix is a decent manager but there is no way they'll survive, the hakuna matata mentality of Martin jol still infecting those players.

also lol https://twitter.com/AlansAvailable

Felix Magath is a psychopath, his training methods are ridiculously brutal. He's not a decent manager, just a dictator who will have short lived success at already established clubs, because of his psychopathic tendencies, and then the players will be completely worn out. A German Paolo Di Canio if you will.

Just what a bunch of players with low-esteem needs right now (sarcasm)

Fulham is guaranteed 100% to go down, now that he is charge.

Edited by Ceerial
  • 3 weeks later...

Christ those fucking apologies at the end make me feel sick. Ohh I'm terribly sorry if anybody was offended by a bad word :( :( :( our viewership is apparently made up exclusively of 8 year olds.

LOL video though, fanx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fucking lol. Raul Ferdinand, Bryan Giggs.

Ferdy is just sat there going "wtf am i doing here, this is what it feels like when you sell your soul".

great find fucking christ i can't stop laughing.

Ah fuck it's a fake - it's for eon energy.

Ah fuck it's a fake - it's for eon energy.

yes i know, i wanted to delete the post but im not a paid member, i guess the video still cring in a "this isnt funny/trying to hard to be funny" kind of way

Edited by Deer