IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

Guest Pennywise

Yeh, I'll just join when 1.8 is out too. Some pretty cool new stuff in the update. Not sure about the rabbits though

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So yeah! The server has been reset and all the mods have been dropped - I'm using the official 1.8 pre release now, and will be switching over to 1.8 once it is officially released on September 2nd. For those interested in playing, you'll need to create a profile in your launcher that allows development versions to be used and select 1.8 pre from the drop down. IP is the same, but if you need a reminder or I didn't originally message you about the old modded server, just send me a pm.

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Guest Pennywise

i may be wrong but damn that seed is boring. Started off wandering through a huge desert then after that endless forest. for an hour and a half, forest after forest

Yeh, I'll just join when 1.8 is out too. Some pretty cool new stuff in the update. Not sure about the rabbits though

maxresdefault.jpg

demonic bunnies!

Guest Pennywise

so any of you guys gonna play? havent seen anyone yet apart from Yshf. :(

i gotta desert village near spawn.

FYI everyone: the server is now whitelisted, as some strangers got on earlier today and they weren't acting so kind. So if you would like to join, I'll need your ign first. Everyone who has already been on should be good to go, but let me know if you are having any trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also leave the company I created if I was already a billionaire.

That This is Phil Fish video is quite good, it talks about how artificial and stupid internet fame is

I'm glad for Notch though I've never played (or will) Minecraft, but he likes the 'phex so he's bro.

That This is Phil Fish video is quite good, it talks about how artificial and stupid internet fame is

I'm glad for Notch though I've never played (or will) Minecraft, but he likes the 'phex so he's bro.

Yeah that video was good. Makes me want to see similar broad commentary on the internet music industry, because it can be every bit as weird & insular as indie games people.

Also agreeing with second comment. Dunno much about this Notch guy but it must feel good to make a block game for the kiddies that blows up like nitro, then find yourself able to retire a billionaire at 35, free to spend the rest of your days dropping coin on ridiculously rare electronica vinyl

Dunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

Dunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guyDunno much about this Notch guy

THIS MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.

I am still not clear on what the point is about Minecraft. And how will Microsoft earn money from Minecraft, does it still sell a lot or is there some microtransaction thing that will keep the money flowing. Would imagine that anyone who would be playing Minecraft would have already paid for it since it's been out for some time already.

I couldnt get into this atall. after mining maybe 150 blocks, and making a tiny raised platform thing in around 20 minutes, an overwhelming sense of futility and indescript sadness washed over me and i had to go outside for a walk.

Archived