IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey people,

tonight a friend of mine comes to my place and the plan is to drink beer and play Minecraft. I have an account but he doesn't. I guess there are plenty of other ways but I wondered if any of you would agree to do some kind of account exchange? I use mine extremely rarely and wouldn't bother to share it with a watmmer when he needs it, and the same thing the other way around (provided we ask for the permission each time to avoid problems). How I said I play very rarely so it's even rarer that I need an extra account like that. PM me if interested. admin burn this post in case it's very too much illegal.

• 2 weeks later...

In my survival mode game, I finally found and beat an ocean monument. Took forever to clear out the water with sponges and seal it off.

Also built a powered railway from my house to the monument, which was fun.

We should build an underwater city immediately

Yes! Something that requires an inventory of buckets to get to.

I am currently in possession of three wither skeleton skulls.

Anyone up for a wither fight? Spawn could use a beacon.

I am currently in possession of three wither skeleton skulls.

Anyone up for a wither fight? Spawn could use a beacon.

I'm in. Also has anyone found a desert anywhere?

i never played minecraft

seeing its 278 page here, on watmm!!!!! 0_0, i think im totally missing something important in my life

is minecraft idm?

edit: hmmmm now reading how addictive it is Ill probably pass, cause i know myself too well...

• 1 month later...

So I'm thinking it's time for a reset. New world to explore/mess around in. I'll start the search for cool amped seeds, but feel free to suggest some that you find on your own. Server has been quite dead for the past two to three weeks at least... Anyway, we had a good run this world. I'm thinking I'll try to have the reset done by next Friday...

Thoughts? Questions? Requests?

A BUMP/REMINDER: I'm thinking it's time for a new world, and I'm planning on resetting the server this weekend. Open to input/suggestions/etc. So far I've got an anonymous "yeah" on the billboard near spawn. That combined with just how dead things have been is just about enough to convince me.

Server has been reset - New world everybody! Come check it out!

BUMP - this new world is pretty awesome so far.

I want to keep this server going guys, or at least know whether or not I should keep paying for hosting every month. Get on will ya?

Archived