IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

yeah it would be a right pain in the arse, even with software to help, a couple of wrong turns and you've screwed yourself right over. I was wondering also how much they cost per unit to buy in bulk, not like just going down the art store and buying some brushes and oils.

all that effort to make tripe kitsch

tripe kitsch, sounds like the type of thing you would choose off the menu for brunch down at your local hipster café.

front1-610x300.jpg

"i'll have it with lashings of smug thanks waiter".

all that effort to make tripe kitsch

tripe kitsch, sounds like the type of thing you would choose off the menu for brunch down at your local hipster café.

front1-610x300.jpg

"i'll have it with lashings of smug thanks waiter".

lol yes, just what i was hoping for

triggered lol u fell into my trigger trap and now u r so triggered, all according to my trigger plan ;-] *triggeringly trigger master of triggerly triggeresque triggerings*

your type is always so easily triggered, yes they are yes indeed

*trigger messiah of making the easily triggered type triggerd like the triggererds they triggeringly are*

you ok man, i was playing around as usual and you gave me opportunity to pun. Some of you guys like to put stuff down, but who am i to judge, taste is such a personal thing. I do agree that the artwork was not amazing, but it was well done for what it was and the process is cool. As for triggered, yeah i've been using that the past week or so a lot in posts. I want to desensitize people to it so that it no longer means anything cause i hate the concept that it represents and want all this ability to bully others by being offended to piss right off.

heh.

Anyway, all the best tri. [-; whichever way your post was going.