IGNORED

Rare video performance @ Stormy Waters '95

Guest ruiagnelo

wow, what a strange video eh? still, thanks to Boredroom for sharing this!

was funny seeing Plaid with that big old computer monitor, haha.. :)

and those live drummers were pretty fucking good drumming along to Abla Eedio!

that's very good news about the new album.. cant flippin wait til the Spring! :D

@ Boredroom - thanks for the PM and the info heads up aswell as the video... will see you in the new year!

Guest ruiagnelo

yea, can't wait for it now, hope this date is correct and definitive!

and thanks again to Boredroom, who always brings us good news or stuff for our listening pleasure :sorcerer:

Strange, way ahead and great music... thanks Boredroom i enjoyed the Plaid tracks very much.. ae tracks are fookin tops too !

Hope you're right about the album dates ! i don't know who much more i can take of this :crazy:

Guest ruiagnelo

...and thanks to you ruiagnelo for posting !

thanks mate, but all the credit goes to boredroom. unfortunately he is always very busy and can't find an opportunity to post stuff himself.

i guess he is right about the new album.

and i guess something really big is coming, at least after so much time, it is just what we need!

i can't wait til Spring.. it seems way too far off at the moment, with the weather we're currently experiencing in the UK right now.. fucking sub zero temperatures and deep snow and blizzards and ice everywhere :(

i want it now! NOWWW I TELL YOU!! lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived