IGNORED

NEW : Kerrier District 3 (Maxi-Vinyl)

Guest strongvibe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

as an american, is this netherlands site really the best for me to preorder?

id like the vinyl, but do i really have to pay in euros and get it shipped from somewhere weird?

halp!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone successfully managed to pre-order this? When I try, it says confirm pre-order through checkout, but it shows my cart empty and I can't find any checkout link...

Nawh, when I tried to preorder of rush hour it just said they'd send me an email when it was available.

I dont think it'll sell out, but im still gonna buy on the day.

Has anyone successfully managed to pre-order this? When I try, it says confirm pre-order through checkout, but it shows my cart empty and I can't find any checkout link...

Nawh, when I tried to preorder of rush hour it just said they'd send me an email when it was available.

I dont think it'll sell out, but im still gonna buy on the day.

and what day is it released? I have 2.20.11 but that doesn't seem right.

only 4 tracks? i'm sure it's good but...

Kerrier District releases are getting shorter and shorter.

Kerrier District 4 will be a two-track 10", Kerrier District 5 will be a one-sided 7", and Kerrier District 6 will just be the best disco bass drum sample ever.

Kerrier District 4 will be a two-track 10", Kerrier District 5 will be a one-sided 7", and Kerrier District 6 will just be the best disco bass drum sample ever.

This an the last one were EPs, no?

ALso: are you seriously complaining about the lack of Vibert music lately? Ill direct you towards the Aphex or BoC subforum.

This an the last one were EPs, no?

ALso: are you seriously complaining about the lack of Vibert music lately? Ill direct you towards the Aphex or BoC subforum.

not complaining at all. maybe i'm being greedy...

Archived