Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I was hoping someone was going to respond:

"Season 3 Episode 4 35 minuites in"

NORKS!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol

I think ima gonna make some norks compilor which copies all nork parts from movies into a newly formed norked movie complete with movie title and display times in the original. In a broader sense this could grow into something like a google for norks. I could call it Noorkle. Or Norkle. Or Google Nork.

Game of Norks?

Lol

I think ima gonna make some norks compilor which copies all nork parts from movies into a newly formed norked movie complete with movie title and display times in the original. In a broader sense this could grow into something like a google for norks. I could call it Noorkle. Or Norkle. Or Google Nork.

Game of Norks?

Perhaps you can scrape their data and put it to use for your idea? http://www.mrskin.com/

I'm pretty sure tywen had geoffrey murdered, and I'm pretty sure he almost blatantly admits it in the funeral chamber while counseling the new heir to the throne. Tywen is wise, and he knows in that situation there are so many people to blame before him.

Lol

Game of Norks?

Norkle. approved. make it so

I'm pretty sure tywen had geoffrey murdered, and I'm pretty sure he almost blatantly admits it in the funeral chamber while counseling the new heir to the throne. Tywen is wise, and he knows in that situation there are so many people to blame before him.

but what would tywin get from baylis having Sansa? baylis is after taking control of the north I believe using Sansa.

I suspected tywin also at first but I don't see how Baylis and Tywin could be involved together.

Lady Olenna stood to gain more from allowing Geoffrey to impregnate her granddaughter. Now their claim is not legitimate.

Tywin started explaining the birds and bees to Tommen as they walked away from Joffrey's body. I think Margy will marry Tommen and they'll still have their families joined -- all getting what they want.

I am a little curious to see just how far from the books they will go. The 4th book in particular is BOOOORING as fuck and contains little to no chapters anyone will care about. Me thinks HBO is going to need a ton more boobs and eager sex-crazed nymphos. Bigger boobs, and more depraved nymphos. :cerious:

And.

PFFFT. People called that a rape scene, but negated to point out the fact that a brother and sister are boning in a church next to their dead incest-created son...

I love people sometimes.

Guest Gary C

I am a little curious to see just how far from the books they will go. The 4th book in particular is BOOOORING as fuck and contains little to no chapters anyone will care about. Me thinks HBO is going to need a ton more boobs and eager sex-crazed nymphos. Bigger boobs, and more depraved nymphos. :cerious:

And.

PFFFT. People called that a rape scene, but negated to point out the fact that a brother and sister are boning in a church next to their dead incest-created son...

I love people sometimes.

I think the issue is that Jaime was 'turning good' in the last series, on his merry friendship japes with the big butch dyke-knight. Apparently a lot of the fans (of the TV show not the books, it has to be noted) were beginning to get the hots for Jaime. But now he's a rapist or something. And of his own sister!

Seems like the last series was perhaps too kind on his character. He's still an incest freak, lol.

I think that is the brilliance of the show. they make terrible characters likable and make you question your judgement.

No-one on the show is good really. Even Arya is a fucking psycho these days and you love it!

Does anyone know where Gendry is? Davos put him on a ship, was the last we saw him right?

The books are good in that way as well. Except for the fact that there's five pages of descriptions of the food, clothes, beards and crests on the wall inbetween each dialogue.

Archived