IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

aryas story line is the one im most interested in actually. ive read the books, and im excited to see wether she gets truely badass or not.

erm.... SPOILERS! asswipe

I liked watching the first two episodes of the fourth season more than all those of the third. It got (got, get it?) from like 3.2 to 4.1 out of 10.

I think Hodor is the only character they could kill that would make me sad. (American Horror Story season1 spoilers) Like when the "pretty girl" from American Horror Story died :(

i heard a story on npr a few months ago. some professional cellist loved the show but the theme tune annoyed her so much because she was convinced it was a computer generated cello. She couldn't even watch the show after a while. so she got a bunch of people to petition hbo to make a new theme with a real cello and she even made her own version. HBO responded that its a real cello in their theme

i heard a story on npr a few months ago. some professional cellist loved the show but the theme tune annoyed her so much because she was convinced it was a computer generated cello. She couldn't even watch the show after a while. so she got a bunch of people to petition hbo to make a new theme with a real cello and she even made her own version. HBO responded that its a real cello in their theme

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-02-19/why-violinist-wants-change-opening-theme-song-game-thrones

from reading the person's wikipedia page, it seems like she was doing it for publicity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_St._John

cool ending (pun intended), does this mean all of the others (white walkers) are craster's sons? it makes sense that an army is being assembled NOW (since craster started having sons), the supreme figured out a way to make more white walkers

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-02-19/why-violinist-wants-change-opening-theme-song-game-thrones

from reading the person's wikipedia page, it seems like she was doing it for publicity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_St._John

what a tit.

As an award winning violist and record label owner, St. John takes the issue personally. She says that having a computerized theme song on a major tv show "gives credence to the fact that one might be able to replace live musicians with computer-generated, horrific, supposed, musical lines."

someone send her a copy of SQP x Z-Machines. hell, someone send her any electronic music ever.

she goes on to argue, in the comments on that page, that it's definitely a fake cello and that is "the definite truth of the matter".

i just want to say the whole thing with the poison necklace at Joffreys wedding was so well done. I went back & watched it after this episode. it's all right there - they even show the missing spot in Sansas necklace where the jewel used to be right after the person in question plucks it out - but you really have to be watching for it to see it.

cool ending (pun intended), does this mean all of the others (white walkers) are craster's sons? it makes sense that an army is being assembled NOW (since craster started having sons), the supreme figured out a way to make more white walkers

I think it's more about establishing that the whitewalkers have magic to turn people (kids?) into whitewalkers, not that they are all specifically from Craster's offspring. I think whitewalkers have been around far longer than Craster.

yep robson and jermone were awful. not really pop stars, more tv actors spun off inot pop stars based on a song they sung in a tv show that went to number 1. always makes me laugh when i see bron now. if only robson could get a part in GoT we could have them sing a song and uk fans would die

Guest Pennywise

The last 2 episodes have been a little bit dissapointing. Hope there's a good one soon. Maybe the plot is just a bit boring right now, compared to things that have happened in the past.

Massive spoiler chat for those who have read all the books.

I think the end of the latest episode revealed a lot about where the books will be going, it's really cool to be watching this show for the first time with no clue what is going on. So, with the white walkers being able to give life to people will this lead to Jon Snow becoming one after he gets shanked and eventually fighting Daenery's? Ice versus fire?

I think the end of the latest episode revealed a lot about where the books will be going, it's really cool to be watching this show for the first time with no clue what is going on. So, with the white walkers being able to give life to people will this lead to Jon Snow becoming one after he gets shanked and eventually fighting Daenery's? Ice versus fire?

that would be awesome but it all depends on Melisandre, i think she will resurrect Jon unless the brothers get rid of Jon's body and the walkers find it lying around somewhere

I think it's more about establishing that the whitewalkers have magic to turn people (kids?) into whitewalkers, not that they are all specifically from Craster's offspring. I think whitewalkers have been around far longer than Craster.

yeah, im just saying that the last surviving white walkers figure out a way to turn people into walkers and after figuring that out they happen to stumble upon craster, then they made a deal.

could you get your own thread for spoiler talk? might be cleaner

Cool episode, that last scene was really cool. Nothing to do with the books, but damn, the frozen wasteland with the castle-ish looking spires and the 13 white walkers around the ice stonehedge. Fuckin sweet.

Guest Gary C

Haven't read the books but

I get the vibe that white-walkers are actually fucked-up, twisted Targaryens. Just the way they dress reminds of Dany's weirdo brother.

I've read all spoilers. I can't stop myself at this point.

Archived