IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they wont introduce the greyjoy storyline this season, one of the things i was looking forward, such a shame.

The show got really lame

Guest kymppinetti

^this. i would love to see the kingsmoot scene, so madly.

also those sandsnakes are terrible. jesus!

^this. i would love to see the kingsmoot scene, so madly.

also those sandsnakes are terrible. jesus!

just bout to say those sand snake actresses r really shitty.. tf :s

Guest kymppinetti

Not only that but it gets crazy with all the black magic and dragon horns, etc etc

So true.

So since they know what happens in the novels and they scraped young griff/tyrion's storyline it means that young griff's claim in the novel is false and it leads to nowhere .. another shame ..

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol

Can't even remember who the two in the front are. Everyone in the back though, wtf? That can't be an abandoned plotline surely? I thought that was supposed to be a major part of the story and actually had some kind of point?

I enjoyed it. I've actually found this entire season to be pretty damn entertaining outside of Sansa's storyline. At this point I'm just like "bitch use a steak knife to stab him in the neck you idiot."

Was a lot better than the previous episode, with that super lame sand snake fight. Great to see Cersei get what's coming to her finally,

...and great to know that it's going to get even worse for her, they better not change that too much

It's hard to know what's going to happen now up north of the wall, seeing as they're completely changing how everything is going down up there. I don't mind so much the changes to Tyrion's voyage to Meereen, though it'll be interesting to see how they re-integrate the young-griff/connington storyline, I can't see how they can afford not to, looks like that'll be pretty vital to the storyline of the next book. Only three episodes left now, wonder will they have time to fit a Bran episode in, possibly the last one?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Bran actor said he is not in season 5 at all. He'll probably be back in the 1st episode of season 6 with some insane-ass warg powers.

Archived