IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Tommen's alliance announcement was the biggest denied climax of the season so far - I don't like the Lannisters much but I was waiting to see them smash the shit out of those religious thugs. In hindsight I should of seen it coming, it's very akin to Constantine's pivotal conversion to Christianity as a Roman emperor or the later Holy Roman Empire of the West in the 900s

You might've spoken too soon

wkgJvAY.jpg

what does the rose mean actually?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd love to edit that scene at the end to show how khallesi's "shouting" wouldn't carry across that crowd

yeah i know right, the fact that she is a magical fire lady with a load of dragons is totally believable, but the idea that she could shout across a valley threw me right out.

Tommen's alliance announcement was the biggest denied climax of the season so far - I don't like the Lannisters much but I was waiting to see them smash the shit out of those religious thugs. In hindsight I should of seen it coming, it's very akin to Constantine's pivotal conversion to Christianity as a Roman emperor or the later Holy Roman Empire of the West in the 900s

You might've spoken too soon

wkgJvAY.jpg

what does the rose mean actually?

Small bit to mention but I thought the Bear Island scene was funny. It reminded me of something from an Adventure Time episode: authoritative and intimidating 10 year old Queen not aware of how absurdly small her army is and an audience too desperate to decline the offer.

Final episode of the season will be 69 minutes long and named after the upcoming (lol right) 6th book "winds of winter".

Rumor of a returning character

Syrio

That'd be so wicked!

She's the best, but please stop bringing back the dead. Game of thrones is jumping the shark with this resurrection shit.

yeh got be turnin to dbz :/ ...

Final episode of the season will be 69 minutes long and named after the upcoming (lol right) 6th book "winds of winter".

Rumor of a returning character

Syrio

That'd be so wicked!

hell yeah!

always hoped he'd have a return since he didn't die onscreen then after 3 more seasons i kinda forgot about him, shame on me D: go syro!

i kind of think this show would actually work better being like the books, in which you have an episode where it concentrates on only half of the plotlines. it just seems less fragmented and able to breath a bit better.

well, that resolution to the arya plotline was a bit... plain.

Eh, I thought it was dragging along anyway, so I'm glad it's progressing beyond

the perpetual league of shadows-esque training with a 3 strikes you're out policy. I suppose the irony about her snuffing the candle was that she knew how to fight in darkness when the waif always had the upper hand with full sight. nice little twist.

also I like how sloppy he face placement was, I guess they never got to the facial skinning step in training lol

Archived