IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

i´ll try to make it short (but i really should write a book about this, TOTALLY über-weird, irritating and scary experience): i met her 4 weeks ago. one week before the funeral of her child (born dead), i knew she was engaged - she took me to her home, i met her fiancé (yes, of course he was pissed, because he knew that i just wasn´t some kind of non-sexual friend of her) . she is 13 years younger than me, very sexually suggestive. she wanted me to be her lover, but i couldn´t, because of the funeral, her fiancé and her past (sexual abuse etc.). she told me not to care about all this and (i know my soul will rot in hell for this)...well we had sex, spent time together, i was her lover for a few weeks. for the entire length of our "relationship" i always had that gut feeling telling me something wasn't right. she was telling me obviously made up stories, a lot of that didn´t even made sense. but we had fun, so i didn´t really care about these little confusing bits - she was cute and i liked to hang out with her. but the last 5 days....a few catchwords

• her fiancé almost killed her pet-pig because she told him she wanted to be with me
  • she tried to kill herself while driving her car and talking with me on the phone
  • she wanted to move in with me (yeah lol)
  • Her fiance injured her ex-ex-BF because he was jealous of me (and i don´t even know her ex-ex)
  • she wanted to kill herself with a knife while talking to me on the phone (i called a friend who lives near her place and asked him to look after her - she had already slit up her arms...ambulance etc.)
  • her mother told her it was her own fault that she was abused at the age of 7 (W_T_F_!)

and she is back with her guy again.

if you ever meet a borderline-girl: run, seriously, run as fast as you can.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

borderline. fascinating.

I like the depiction of Borderline Personality Disorder as seen on The Sopranos.

Gloria Trillo. Tony Soprano meets her in the waiting room for his appointment with the therapist. It's a great story arc, and the disorder shown quite clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY712FxDZZ8

It eventually culminates in this scene after they've gone up and down and Sopranos realizes that she's a lunatic. Check this crazy shit out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GCQnTPF4_o

In the next season you find out that she's gone and hung herself. Tony is deeply disturbed by the fact that he feels somewhat responsible for her death. He should have known. But that was the nature of her personality.

Guest Gbiscuit

That doesn't sound like borderline crazy at all. I think she's well behind enemy lines and possibly defected and embraced it.

Gut instinct tells me she isn't going to leave you alone for some time. I'll be watching this thread for future lolz.

Guest happycase

Here's something to listen to while you read what I have to say.

She is a wounded animal and therefore should nurture wounded animals. She's trying to fill the narcissistic void with more object-experiences but can't relax long enough to experience the wholeness of any particular experience, whether it reflects on her positively or negatively, she's always grasping at the next shadow.

so... you had sex with an engaged girl that just had a miscarriage and you thought it was a good idea? seems she's not the only insane one.

like i said: my soul will rot in hell for this. of course it wasn´t a good idea. i don´t want to write something like "she forced me into all this", because it would sound totally silly and retarded, but...

so... you had sex with an engaged girl that just had a miscarriage and you thought it was a good idea? seems she's not the only insane one.

like i said: my soul will rot in hell for this. of course it wasn´t a good idea. i don´t want to write something like "she forced me into all this", because it would sound totally silly and retarded, but...

every hole's a goal

Her fiance injured her ex-ex-BF because he was jealous of me (and i don´t even know her ex-ex)

please expand on this for watmm

Archived