IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Ambiente

awepittance

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lush

how do i buy this?

if you mean the ambiente box you go here - http://recordlabelrecords.org/182.html

if you order it in the next 2 hours, it will ship today

or if you want to copyright and take ownership over 'lush' you can go here - http://www.inpi.fr/

Honestly I haven't even listened to the samples and I can say that I'd be content buying this for the artwork alone. Though it's too bad I don't even have 29 clams to my name right now, so if it sells out before I can get in, it wasn't meant to be!

Beautiful looking package Robbie!

thanks! you ordered it just before i am raising the price. The cost of materials just sort of got ridiculous, the original price of $29 is from before the wooden box and other shenanigans.
is salvia illegal in Australia?

Yes, unfortunately :/

As of 1 June 2002, Australia became the first country to ban Salvia and salvinorin. According to the Australian Drugs and Poisons Committee, salvia had not yet shown evidence of damage or threat to public health/safety but had potential to be abused. In a statement which has been criticized as self-negating the committee said, "there was no evidence of traditional therapeutic use other than in shamanistic healing rituals".[36][37]

On 1 June 2008 the State of Queensland made Salvia divinorum a Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug in the same category as Cannabis Sativa and GHB.

zole, please don't send salvia to my work address!

how many copies r available?

110 (10 of which are the extra limited edition with original painting by Abby Martin)

edit: don't worry Modey, i was just curious. I probably wasn't going to risk a customs debacle with any of the overseas packages anyways.

I definitely want to buy this as soon as I get my shit sorted out. I don't even have room for the awesome packaging in my bullshit apartment but I am going to make some room somehow.

anybody get their copy yet?

Got mine, listening now and it sounds great -- lush is an understatement. Hats off, this is a very special and remarkable work of art! The bonus item is much appreciated. Fantastic job, I'll write more when I've properly digested it.

anybody get their copy yet?

Got mine, listening now and it sounds great -- lush is an understatement. Hats off, this is a very special and remarkable work of art! The bonus item is much appreciated. Fantastic job, I'll write more when I've properly digested it.

thanks Joseph! Anyone else get their package?

Not yet, but I don't expect it to arrive too soon.. that said though if it doens't arrive this week I won't get it for a while since I'm away for two weeks starting from next week!

Archived