IGNORED

Ceephax unreleased stuff

Wyern

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we really need a CEEPHAX SUBFORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing as Clark's got one now... and Cylob has one!!

Ceephax has done loads of good stuff! and is obviously associated with all the big boys.

Ok, a little late guys, but here you go! 100 unreleased Ceephax-tracks from his old website, i just hope it's okay with Andy. :whistling:

DL Link: Ceephax Website Tracks

claims my IP address is currently downloading something... that isn't good :(:(

got damnit, I tried it again and it's still coming up saying I'm downloading something off it (honestly not.... ) will try deleting my cookies...

ok so that doesn't work....... it's still claiming my IP address is running a download... I wants Ceephax tunes... what the hell do I do now????

do you have an upload link on another site perhaps?

Ok, a little late guys, but here you go! 100 unreleased Ceephax-tracks from his old website, i just hope it's okay with Andy. :whistling:

DL Link: Ceephax Website Tracks

Man. These are all amazing!

Thank you!

:beer:

I'm really getting into all of the prettier, more ambient tunes that show the Andy's softer side :wub:

Even the throw away tracks are amazing, imo.

It's such a relief to see someone in the genre with actual talent and ability doing what just comes naturally and embracing a sense of humor. His vocals are always hilarious :lol:

*edit*

"Seddon Atkinson" is ridiculously good.

This is a fucking gold mine.

we really need a CEEPHAX SUBFORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing as Clark's got one now... and Cylob has one!!

Ceephax has done loads of good stuff! and is obviously associated with all the big boys.

he'll probably be next

Those who miss his older, crazier homepage should check out the wayback archive of ceephax.co.uk.

From skimming through the "music" pages there, it seems we still miss these tracks:

Acid Rollover.mp3

Satisfection.mp3

On the back roads.mp3

And here is a short one that wasn't in the previous zip files, that I managed to download from wayback:

Airwilf.mp3

i think you need to download that software from the site ... if you don't already have it.

i was having trouble with it too, and it took fucking ages to download!! like an hour and a half!!

well worth it in the end tho :)

incredibly fucking frustrating, Sebastien do you have another upload link to a different site, this one just isn't letting me download!!! :(:(

yeah man, i'm fixin' that tomorrow, partying right now! daladubz @ Yellow house tonight!

incredibly fucking frustrating, Sebastien do you have another upload link to a different site, this one just isn't letting me download!!! :(:(

yeah man, i'm fixin' that tomorrow, partying right now! daladubz @ Yellow house tonight!

ever fix it :P?

Archived