IGNORED

Buckie High

beerwolf

And what fucking potent brew of drugs is the one on the left on? With his black eyes potent with witchery and demonic intent.

I apologise for all the silly, stupid, rude things I have said on WATMM to you Mr Sandison, it was only meant in jest. (Just in case you are thinking of hunting me down and slicing me up into hexagonal peices).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the first time that was posted people talked extensively about the brand of hoodie Mike is wearing. I still don't understand why it has two zippers of asymmetrical length in front. I guess it's just cuz he's so :sup:

I have it on an external hard drive somewhere, I think. It sounds just like the old tunes version, only clearer. Iirc, it was released along with that mag article that had a big photo of Mike and Marcus in a forest staring directly at the camera, Mike's expression was particularly "creepy" - I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about...This is a different image from the same shoot:

Would you mind uploading the track? I'm interested.

Would you mind uploading the track? I'm interested.

Uh, whoops...so I found the track, but then I noticed the track file size is the same as the file size of the original leak. So I guess it's not a cleaned up version after all. I went back and found confirmation on Fredd-e's boc pages:

The author posted an entry about the interview on his blog, Scissorkick. The post included an mp3 of the A Few Old Tunes track "Sequoia". The mp3 is the same as from previously known leaks; it is not a new or better quality copy.

Sorry for the cocktease folks, my bad. The full link on Fredd-e's page is here, it's a good interview:

http://bocpages.org/wiki/Peering_Out_from_Behind_the_Curtain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just by chance stumbled upon this track on Youtube and obviously just had my brain receptors blown!

I don't count myself a BoC diehard so a lot of their officialy unreleased stuff I haven't heard. Why on earth is this track languishing in obscurity? Or just on illegal downloading sites? It just doesn't make sense to me.

somebody obviously read my post and then a few months later uploaded this :biggrin:

this video is so perfect, I just rebooted the thread because some of you may not of seen it...

No way this song fits to videos of cities...this video is much better IMO

Cities are too vibrant, while nature works slowly- just like this song, kind of

I disagree Bordie, I like the way the footage of the ultra modern cities actually pushes the comfort zone of the stereotypical BoC vibe. Just as this video does the same with one on my favorite BoC tracks.

Just by chance stumbled upon this track on Youtube and obviously just had my brain receptors blown!

I don't count myself a BoC diehard so a lot of their officialy unreleased stuff I haven't heard. Why on earth is this track languishing in obscurity? Or just on illegal downloading sites? It just doesn't make sense to me.

somebody obviously read my post and then a few months later uploaded this :biggrin:

this video is so perfect, I just rebooted the thread because some of you may not of seen it...

Amazing video! Thanks for posting!

Hopefully once the Radio Silence ends, (or begins, as it were), we'll know more or at least begin to inquire the status of any further releases.

lets kickstart it!

edit: @thread, aye wonderful track!

• 3 weeks later...

When i first heard this song, i was blown away. It was the track that led me into the Old Tunes Trilogy(Anthology if you count Maxima, right?) I love BOC's back catalog so much and i have this track to thank for it.

Archived