IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

Boxing Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So champions are out.

Man U vs Crawly is so overhyped , United are going to destroy the poor little guys.(13-0)

Arsenal champions me thinks

Crawley are scum of the highest order. Here's hoping United score at least 20. Steve Evans is an absolute cunt.

Hahaha yeah i know , but i kind of feel sorry for them , they believed their own hype and now Mr.Evans is saying UNITED fear Crawley (or something like that).

Part of me hopes Crawley humiliate United , the other part of me wants United to shut Evans mouth for once.

(I love how the BBC is billing this game - Manchester United vs Manchester City of Blue Square , wtf??? lol oh the hype)

lol what a boring match. Glad we won. Bebe looks absolute shit though.

Chelsea - 7 penalty shoot-outs - 7 losses.

I actually think there might be something to work with in Bebe, but he absolutely has to go out on loan... and £7m?! Mental.

About 18months ago I thought Obertan looked really good, but fucking hell he was awful yesterday

The thing with Bebe - I'm never sure if he's trying to cross or if he's having a pop himself lol. He's very tactically raw - his understanding of positioning off the ball is awful.

Obertan is trash. I would love to offload him in the summer.

• 2 months later...

Ive won 2 tickets to the FA Cup Final. Hospitality / free food and booze etc...

So, who is playing? Its football yeah?

Feltcher posting in Football/Soccer subforum shocker!

nice one mate, to be honest it's a pretty poor final. Stoke are quite defensive and Man City are either fantastic or pretty poor. Either way though it'll be great day out and the atmosphere will be superb from both sets of fans. watch out for the Poznan, although it's best when the away fans are concentrated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6lhBfKV88&feature=related

• 8 months later...

hahah yeah he looks like a sloth. Is he a striker or a winger?? either way he is not good at playing football. I don't understand why people think being able to run all game without getting tired makes you a good footballer. (he should run marathons or something like that)

(Also Caroll and Kuyt were offside for that goal)

Can't be offside from a goal kick unfortunately so carroll was ok. I think kuyt ran onto it. Evra was shockingly out of position.

Evra has not been really good this season has he? has he played every game for United? who is backup?

(didn't know about the offside rule, i was conned by united fans on 606)

backup is one of the brazilian twins. but since they're injured 99.97% of the time, there is no effective back-up for the left back position. Oh fuck me yes there is - ezekiel "i'm easy to get round" fryers.

Fuck me, our midfield trio today had a combined age of 105.

backup is one of the brazilian twins. but since they're injured 99.97% of the time, there is no effective back-up for the left back position. Oh fuck me yes there is - ezekiel "i'm easy to get round" fryers.

Fuck me, our midfield trio today had a combined age of 105.

LOL i have to give you guys credit, i have no idea how United are still in the title race (Arsenal collapse everytime a players gets injured).

Where is Cleverly? is he out for the season?

Archived