IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

Boxing Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking celebrated like an absolute loon when that Watson scored, incredible stuff. My wife is from Wigan and all her family are pie-eaters. Great stuff. Citeh were absolute dogshit.

• 9 months later...

demichelis is a liability and always has been. what a twat - one needs to just look at his face to figure that one out.

at any rate even tho i'm a yid for life, come on arsenal - they need this more than they others

Guest Ron Manager

that was a fucking shambles. risky back four, and it's cost us, though i'm really surprised we didn't come back after Nasri scored - i would have put money on City getting another, if not 2, from that position.

anyway, i want Hull to win it now. my rents have lived nearby for the last 7 years and i have a couple of friends from Hull, plus i think Steve Bruce has done a good job there and has built a decent squad.

edit: i'd forgotten about Kosc getting slapped on the back of the head during the celebrations, oh man.

• 2 months later...

You can tell the FA Cup has been downgraded when it's the 3rd best game on today (Southend vs Burton, and Barca vs Atleti). Arsenal vs Hull does absolutely nothing for neutrals like me!!

lol they didn't make it easy did they

Nope, decent game though.

It's nice to see a team who have a semi cap on players wages and some loyalty to their manger win the cup - and on merit.

Archived