IGNORED

half hour ACID party

Guest yikes

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no?

all motifs and patches totally from scratch? :sorcerer:

that wasn't part of the challenge. and yes, the "motifs" are from scratch. i only use patches on my ripped jeans. all of the drum programming, editing, synth work, etc, is from scratch. some people are capable of these things.

no?

all motifs and patches totally from scratch? :sorcerer:

that wasn't part of the challenge. and yes, the "motifs" are from scratch. i only use patches on my ripped jeans. all of the drum programming, editing, synth work, etc, is from scratch. some people are capable of these things.

i bet you have a heavily modified DeLorean hidden in your garage?

any chance you could bang us out a new album by teatime, pleeeeeease? :biggrin:

no idea how this sounds as i wrote it on ipod headphones (at work).. and i exported it in to 96kbps.

time lapse wisp composition over the shoulder youtube vid please, this song is awesome

ok i tried to keep to half an hour but it takes ages to switch everything on etc. this took about 45-50 mins but was cool to try and crack something out quickly!

here

ok i tried to keep to half an hour but it takes ages to switch everything on etc. this took about 45-50 mins but was cool to try and crack something out quickly!

here

am I a bit stoned or is that a future retro I hear ?

Guest illfly mandog

here

although you broke the rules it was really worth sharing!!

Archived