IGNORED

half hour ACID party

Guest yikes

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just under 30mins starting from scratch, I recorded the whole thing and went for it just so you know I'm not cheating :cisfor:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j47doey59qkdvvw

this was the first and only take so far but if you want to cut out all the faffing I attempted to wing a track from around 21:40ish and had a few tuning problems on the way with plenty of fuck ups :crazy:

Probably just over 30 minutes... but still awful enough for you to believe it took less time!

not so awful, like it :smile:

30m sequenced ran out of time so just tweaked randomly

this rocks

i wants to hear more. do you have a soundcloud or something?

yes, soundcloud

"this sounds so good. it has a really nice bit rate degration sound to it. what did you use to actually record the sound, line in? "

yea, i just recorded them straight into renoise and threw in a bitcrusher (lofimat2) and saturator/wow & flutter plugin (reaktor patch.. simpler vintape i think) on the master channel.

nice tracks sheatheman and thus

"this sounds so good. it has a really nice bit rate degration sound to it. what did you use to actually record the sound, line in? "

yea, i just recorded them straight into renoise and threw in a bitcrusher (lofimat2) and saturator/wow & flutter plugin (reaktor patch.. simpler vintape i think) on the master channel.

nice tracks sheatheman and thus

i made my track in renoise too. i haven't tried recording directly to renoise, but it sounds like i should try it. again, good job.

Archived