IGNORED

Zephyr Nova - Shatterscapes

Resident WATMMer Zephyr Nova will be releasing his long delayed debut album 'Shatterscapes' with the newly formed 'eViVe Records' imprint on March 7th!

ZephyrNovaCoverhighres.jpg

'Shatterscapes' will be available as a high quality digital download complete with artwork from BLEEP.com and other digital download sites. Preview the album at the following SoundCloud link...

Tracklisting:

1 - Searching for Signals

2 - Possessed

3 - June Bug

4 - Vanishing Act Pt 1

5 - Everything Ephemeral

6 - Sandman Prelude

7 - The City Sleeps

8 - Subway Citadel

9 - Morbid Obeatsity

10 - Time Vault

11 - Submergence

12 - Cocoon

13 - Why Let Go

-Bonus Tracks-

14 - Liquid Satellite

15 - Liquid Satellite (Vector Lovers Remix)

Links of interest...

Zephyr Nova Facebook

eViVe Records website

Thanks guys! That really means a lot. :wub: I'm pretty psyched up about this. It will be very interesting to see how well it fares and if any momentum builds over it. I really have no idea what to expect, but I know it's a release I'm very proud of. It's been a loooooong time coming, and now that I know it's finally going to get its due I am very relieved. I feel like I can finally focus on the next big thing.

A happy day it indeed was.

Here is the insert that's supposed to go with the album art --for whatever reason bleep.com doesn't include extra art bits, and it was my understanding that they would provide a link to it, but I can't find it so:

http://hphotos-snc6.fbcdn.net/194052_207033895980757_196408420376638_960173_5852186_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been enjoying this album a lot recently; great album for warm summer nights parked in a scenic spot.

Shatterscapes also recently got hipped on a German online publication EscapistMAG... http://escapistmag.blogspot.com/

It's in German so here's a hilarious babelfish translation...

"That seems at first sight somewhat stranger to designate strange. Zephyr originates from the Greek mythology and embodies the wind God, - new facts is a cosmic term; Behind this Psyeudonym a year old Canadian, who works on energetic and low-usual electronic music, puts 28. Its first work " Shatterscapes" , which on 7 March on eViVe records appeared, carries the listener forward on a abwechlungsreiche and exciting sound journey, which is led by the experimental Percussion. Here in-usual melodies and the Experiementierfreude accumulate. This joy does not remain before-holding, it for the consumer reaches it."

Wow...

Thanks for the plug, Mr. Goiter!

I think you should re-release it with that review as a sticker on the front.

Haha, most definitely! I'm saving it for the 2020 remastered edition.

Amazing accomplishment for a year old Canadian!

Thanks! It's all womb inspired.

playing June Bug now, really nice!

Cheers! :beer:

• 1 month later...

Here is the proper translation for the review from the person who wrote it...

"Zephyr Nova- At first glance it seems to be something foreign, something which is strange to describe.

Zephyr comes from the Greek mythology and embodies the god of wind – Nova is a cosmic term.

Behind this Pseudonym is a 28-year old Canadian who is working on vigorous and deep electronic music. His debut “Shatterscapes” which was published on the 7 March on eViVe Records , takes the listener on a varied and and exciting musical journey which leads through the experimental percussion. Catchy melodies and experimentation come here together. This joy won’t be withhold for the consumer, it reaches him."

Archived