IGNORED

Zephyr Nova - Shatterscapes

In my top five releases from last year. I really wish more could hear it and I think it deserves a limited physical pressing...

Glad to hear it, Mr. Sanchez. It would be cool to have a physical pressing of it, but I don't think that's in the cards.

lol "Possessed" samples one of my favorite videos of all time. I always knew that could make a good track and you made it so :cisfor:

Which video game/which sound are you referring to? There are no video game samples on this album, and most of the melodies/drums are made from organic sounds. But I'd definitely be curious to hear what video game uses a similar sound or melody.

• 9 months later...

This album finally got a review: http://needsmorenoisegate.blogspot.ca/2012/12/album-review-zephyr-nova-shatterscapes.html

I think releasing it on a label made me lazy in promoting it, as I figured they'd be covering that stuff. Next album will be a self-release, probably bandcamp.com as that seems to work pretty well.

Guest facades

I was curious about it, so I went on bleep to check the samples.

Not exactly the kind of thing I usually listen to but I got intrigued.

I've just bought it, I'll let you know!

Guest facades
Awesome, thanks for the support!

You're welcome!

Since, I gave it a couple of listen, then a third, a fourth, then I stopped counting but kept listening... let me tell you this is a brilliant record.

Congratulations, and I really mean it!

Awesome, thanks for the support!

You're welcome!

Since, I gave it a couple of listen, then a third, a fourth, then I stopped counting but kept listening... let me tell you this is a brilliant record.

Congratulations, and I really mean it!

I'm thrilled to hear it, means a lot! :beer:

If even a couple people are getting replay value out of this album, I'm happy.

Damn Zeph, some hot tunes you got. I especially dig this one:

Thanks! It's kind of crazy to think it was... at least 7 years ago that I made that. It remains one of my strongest tracks.

It's unfortunate about the pic. I have a history of including ridiculous images with my online music that end up becoming embarrassing down the road.

• 1 year later...

It just occurred to me I should probably mention my new release in this thread, seeing as it may interest those who purchased this one. It's a self-released pay-what-you-want bandcamp release this time around, sort of my take on ambient music. Goiter Sanchez did the artwork once again.

The download's here: http://zephyrnova.bandcamp.com/releases

And the thread is here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/82787-zephyr-nova-shivering-towers/

Hey Zephyr, it's been three years for that eViVe contract right? Does that mean you can upload Shatterscapes to Bandcamp and do what you want with it now? It's an amazing album that more people should hear (bet few probably did because eViVe charged $14.99 or whatever it was)!

lol, has it been that long? Was the contract for 3 years? Haha, it's awesome that you are more aware of this than I am! I was wondering about that the other day actually (about whether or not the contract had expired + the possibility of uploading Shatterscapes to bandcamp). I would probably remaster it.

Archived