IGNORED

o9

tokn

Lately I've come across o9 (Church Of the P.C. ghetto) and I was wondering why this guy stopped releasing stuff after having such a productive and promising phase?

Anyone knows anything :cerious:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of good stuff started to go by the wayside when Schematic took a hiatus. They had some good to great one offs like o9, secret frequency crew, shapeshifter that i would love to hear more of.

i think they started to drop off kind of when they put out that Hearts of Darkness 'music for drunk driving' record.

i don't know what o9 is up to now, im sure you can track him down on the internet.

Guest bitroast

i do not know why he stopped releasing/making music, but i do love what i've heard!

Church Of The Ghetto P.C is the best stuff i've heard from him. i used to have this massive folder of unreleased stuff he posted on forums. don't seem to have it anymore : (

Is this the same o9 that made Bacon and No delay for Days?

I loved those two tracks and beg for more.

OMG this Church Of the P.C. ghetto is awesome!

Didn't know he had this stuff too. FING GREAT! Now to find out how to get it

Can someone find me a legit place to buy this album I can't find it anywhere. I was going to pirate it but the only hotfile site that had it took it down. I'm willing to pay I just can't find it anywhere.

I will gladly give a ZJ to anyone who PMs me with a way to get more of his tracks.

I managed to get Terminal Orange, Red, Grey and White off of an app on my Droid called Music Search. Surprisingly that app is great for finding rare tunes.

I will gladly give a ZJ to anyone who PMs me with a way to get more of his tracks.

I managed to get Terminal Orange, Red, Grey and White off of an app on my Droid called Music Search. Surprisingly that app is great for finding rare tunes.

Have you tried soulseek? I have it on my PC, but in ogg's because I want to be an unique snowflake.

Also a certain torrent site has the Evil Genius album as FLAC, but I am not sure I want to ruin my shit ratio even further.

Have you tried soulseek? I have it on my PC, but in ogg's because I want to be an unique snowflake.

Also a certain torrent site has the Evil Genius album as FLAC, but I am not sure I want to ruin my shit ratio even further.

Thanks, Managed to find another album from him.

Motion Sickness. Downloading.

o9 was a bit of nut if remember right, wrote most of his music on other people's computers and was homeless most of the time, so this makes him even more amazing.....been a fan for years now, ever since I heard the tracks off of Lily of the Valley and House of Distraction comps from Schematic. SO FUCKING AMAZING! JESSE LEGG IS THE MAN!

a lot of good stuff started to go by the wayside when Schematic took a hiatus. They had some good to great one offs like o9, secret frequency crew, shapeshifter that i would love to hear more of.

Secret Frequency Crew has an earlier release that's also good. Not sure if it's from Schematic though. "The Underwater Adventure Hop Secret Treasure" from 2002.

o9 was a bit of nut if remember right, wrote most of his music on other people's computers and was homeless most of the time, so this makes him even more amazing.....been a fan for years now, ever since I heard the tracks off of Lily of the Valley and House of Distraction comps from Schematic. SO FUCKING AMAZING! JESSE LEGG IS THE MAN!

That's what I also heard, he got banned from the Planet µ messageboard for some racist shit he spewed.

Yeah, thats kind of also the reason he doesn't release on Planet-Mu anymore, he and Mike kinda got into it if I remember right...

wiao it's diao !! heliao ;-]

I still lurk around these here parts

Good to see you're still around too, mate. Although I'm not used to not having to decipher your posts :tongue:

Archived