IGNORED

o9

tokn

Man look at all the tracks he has and all I can get is two!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/o9

Can anyone pm me with a an hint a fucking riddle something as to where I can obtain more music by 09?

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=search_results&search_txt=o9

That's all they got.. love this release too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have (somewhere) the long version of Symbol Sickness - there's a 4 track EP around and then an hour-long version of the EP (all one track) that contains the 4 songs, plus a lot more..

Will see if I can dig that up & host it somewhere. According to discogs the long file was previously hosted at http://www.ezrpm.com/mp3s/ but the link is long dead :(

Rummaged through my CDs and listened to Church of the Ghetto P.C. today, I'd forgotten how good it is. Probably a good thing, because had I listened to it a ton through the years it would have ended up in my car at some point and been scratched all to hell.

Guest 2cb kid

yeah people this topic was the reason i registered coz this guy so f*king cool.

i found many people talk he was a buzz tracker user. so probably he just got totally pissed off of buzz death and stoped writing stuff.

but now buzz tracker is alive since 2008 - i really hope he will do some new stuff...

great topic.

hello everybody ima long time lurker that was only registred on your enemy website )))

i try not to post jazzbands. okay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

i've been on a mission to track down all of his shit for a few years now, during which i somehow got a virus that fucked my comp up from a soulseek file? on my mac? :cerious: THE LENGTHS I WILL GO

Stumbled upon this one recently:

http://ituuns.com/track/gentle-slopes

That one's great, it's also on the label's bandcamp

i only found out about ghetto pc maybe a bit over a year ago, but it became one of my favorite electronic albums for a while. i love how many layers of bubbling, fuzzy sounds are almost always going on. great sound design, catchy beats, etc etc etc

but every of his other things i could find on mp3 or youtube, just didn't come close. a lot of it is noise music type stuff he did in a collab with someone else, and that kinda stuff isn't my preference plus imo it wasn't as good as other noise type things i've heard but thats just my opinion.

but even the tracks i found that were more like the ones on ghetto pc, just didnt seem as good. i dont know if its because ghetto pc got a more attentive mixing/mastering process compared to those tracks or what.

anyway i'll check out some of these recent things posted in this thread but i dont have my hopes up too much at this point since i scoured through a ton of tracks already..

i've been on a mission to track down all of his shit for a few years now, during which i somehow got a virus that fucked my comp up from a soulseek file? on my mac? :cerious: THE LENGTHS I WILL GO

Stumbled upon this one recently:

http://ituuns.com/track/gentle-slopes

Fucking soulseek.. I decided to stop logging on years ago because of shit like this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

And so it was. http://o9isalive.bandcamp.com/ More albums are in the process of being uploaded, including one or more new ones featuring unreleased tracks. Working on a DVD including all o9 ever released, as well as unreleased tracks and possibly a tracker file and other bonus material. Still working out details. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc!

my previous post prob came off a bit dickish, guess all i can say is i wasn't into the noisier experimental type stuff of his i found when looking for more after hearing ghetto pc (which i still love). really glad to see him on bandcamp and i'll prob have to give even the noise collab type stuff with trRg a 2nd listen (i've actually got into this kind of stuff a little bit lately, and even doing some of my own). anyway i'll prob have to buy a couple of these bandcamp releases. the unsettled EP is finally giving me a bit of that fix i always wanted more of after hearing ghetto PC!

MisterE, pretty much all the collabs with trRg (me) were joke/drunk albums/tracks (although some people did like them, surprisingly enough).

The only semi-serious track I did with him was Ladybug Posies -

but even then most of the sequencing is mine; he remixed it. He also has a lot of unreleased tracks that are really good that should be available on his bandcamp in the near future.

Good to hear you're willing to give his other stuff a second chance, because I think he definitely deserves it. He's uploading new stuff regularly now, so check in on his Bandcamp once in a while if you can - you'll very likely find other stuff you like.

End of the day, it is commendable that you are open to new music. I wish more people gave new music a chance, and I fully support your right to post whatever you think about his or my music. Also appreciate your taking the time to post further explanation so I could provide some explanation :)

Guest Chesney

ok so I know nothing of this stuff but I am 3 tunes in of Church of the ghetto PC playing on YT and DAMN!

Need to look up more shit. will keep an eye on these threads, and I need this album stat.

• 2 months later...

Archived