IGNORED

Free Exclusive Autechre Track '6852' With Japan Benefit Ticket Purchase

Joyrex

http://media.warp.net/images/20110421-japanbig%5B1%5D.jpg

ATP announce Made In Japan benefit concert, with Squarepusher, LFO and Fuck Buttons, plus a new, exclusive Autechre track as part of the ticket price.

The concert will take place at the Forum in London and all of the profits will go to the Japanese Red Cross Charity in support of people affected by the disaster. We hope you can support our friends at ATP with the event.

Afterwards, head to Warp at Bang the Box, part of Lovebox festival's Pop-Up series at Village Underground, with Hudson Mo, Rustie, Kwes and special guest Benji B going late.

THURSDAY 21st APRIL

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

ATP Concerts presents... Made In Japan

@ The Forum, London. 6pm-12am

Squarepusher (improv/jam set)

LFO

Fuck Buttons

Guest DJs:

N>E>D

Declan Allen

Buy tickets and receive a free new Autechre track '6852'

Lovebox presents...Warp at Bang The Box

@ Village Underground, London. 10pm-5am

Hudson Mohawke

Rustie

Kwes

special guest Benji B

HMV Tickets / Ticketweb

Guest ruiagnelo

since the key word here is charity, then it would be wonderful if anyone who bought the ticket here could share this new track :rolleyes:

someone let me know when it's on slsk

it's for charity yo

ok, so i'm supposed to buy a ticket to this event even though i can't possibly attend? lol

Guest ezkerraldean

it's for charity yo

ok, so i'm supposed to buy a ticket to this event even though i can't possibly attend? lol

oh lol that's true

same here actually

lol

Guest ruiagnelo

it's for charity yo

think about it as buying an ae track, and not an actual ticket :rolleyes:

Edited by ruiagnelo

Guest bitroast

ooh, how exciting : ) new autechre track.

(yes yes, i too will be downloading this illeglly as soon as it becomes available, due to the fact i am not living in london and will not be attending) ^_^

I would hold off on downloading it illegally as WARP will probably make it available after the benefit on Bleep for purchase, as they probably know people who can't be arsed to donate or feel since they can't go to the concert it gives them a "right" to pirate the track.

I would hold off on downloading it illegally as WARP will probably make it available after the benefit on Bleep for purchase, as they probably know people who can't be arsed to donate or feel since they can't go to the concert it gives them a "right" to pirate the track.

Really JR? You give Warp that much credit?

Guest bitroast

i will happily buy the mp3 off bleep.

Guest Enter a new display name

who knows, it might be a really shit track anyway lol

Autechre have never made a single bad track. What are you talking about?