IGNORED

Free Exclusive Autechre Track '6852' With Japan Benefit Ticket Purchase

Joyrex

Guest Coalbucket PI

If Autechre really cared about Japan they'd play at the gig, then I would actually go. Squarepusher obviously hates Japan because he's doing a noodle set.

Gotta hear this track, even though it will probably NOT be an omen of the next album's sound.

Has anyone got this yet? I ordered my ticket a few days a ago but have yet to receive anything.

Website states download codes will be sent out from Monday the 28th of March onwards.

At least I assume it was the 28th. The message was posted on the 24th and just says 'Monday onwards'.

(Obviously it's a bit stupid of me to think somebody here might have this and isn't already all over this place boasting about being the first to hear it)

Guest blakeboogie

Just got it. Absolutely love it on first listen, which doesn't normally happen with an Ae track. Download is a Wav file which is nice.

I rate it B-Boy/10

Just got it. Absolutely love it on first listen, which doesn't normally happen with an Ae track. Download is a Wav file which is nice.

I rate it B-Boy/10

How did you get it? Were you sent a code by the ATP Website?

Guest blakeboogie

I rate it B-Boy/10

How did you get it? Were you sent a code by the ATP Website?

Yeah I ordered from bleep and they sent me a code for the ATP site.

Guest blakeboogie

I found this on some Russian forum...of course. Hope it's not Ae! Doesn't sounds like it iiiiiiis and I don't like it much.

Overly compressed melancholic tune a la Tim Hecker.... :trashbear:

too clean for Hecker

stinks of algorithmic composition, maybe a track that got dumped for Oversteps?

That's not the Autechre track.

Guest blakeboogie

Right, this is so good I'm going to put it up on my webserver for the rest of the day because if you're a fan of Autechre you need to listen to this. Could well be a live track although I've never heard it in any of the sets I've been to.

Bleep have missed a trick here, should really have made this a track you can purchase on their site with all the money going to the Tsunami victims, it's well worth a couple of quid.

PM me for the link, it will be taken down in a few hours but hopefully some of you will have a copy by then and it's up to you if you want to upload to a filesharing site, which I will not be doing.

Guest blakeboogie

I agree, I heard some similar tracks when I went to see the Quarastice tour so it may be from that period but that is pure speculation. The part at 3mins in where the crunchy bassline drops is pure bliss. :music:

Guest blakeboogie

I've PM'ed plenty of people the link now so I've done my bit. Please don't PM me anymore as the track has been taken down from my webserver.

To all those who have it now, enjoy, it's a great track.

Guest Ultravisitor

I would Possibly Marry a flower pot if i could hear this track.

Edited by Ultravisitor

Guest blakeboogie

Oi Bleep!

Sell the track for a quid for charity!

Exactly, why they didn't do this I will never know. They should have just had a donate button next to the track on their homepage, minimum £1 and up to anything you like.