IGNORED

Jersey Shore

halisray

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

I now call girls "bro" IRL because of Ronnie. He even calls his girlfriend "bro" when he's pissed. This show has so much influence on me. Next big purchase: a hot tub. :sup:

Guest hahathhat

This show is a guilty pleasure !

I was never much for high school drama when I was involved in it, but it's enormous fun to watch from a distance. Sam is horrible, and it is just beautiful to watch her repeatedly shoot herself in the foot.

Smoosh, DTF, GTL, MVP, grenades, and... those guttural noises snooki and her ilk make. EEEH! I've started going EEEH at technology when it malfunctions sometimes. completely unmanly

I have a feeling season 4 might be a tank -- I heard they were having issues securing filming in Italy; they didn't want them! That, and at this point there might not be much drama left.

They're already working on a ream of spinoffs... Pauly DJing. Jenni and Snooki buying a house. They could be good, but I'm not holding my breath.

(p.s., looks like Pauly uses timecode disks + traktor?)

Guest Gbiscuit

The anthropologist in me has wanted to watch Jersey Shore for an age.

The rest of me, however, is with Asymm.

I have a few friends that use the colloquialisms of that show. A lot of it goes over my head and they are surprised that I've never watched the show. Hell I don't even know what channel MTV is on over here!

i've seens like 10 minutes of an episode. i disliked it immediately. nothing about it appeals to me and i don't understand how folks can actually enjoy it.

and i'm not saying that to be a prick, that's just me being honest.

Guest hahathhat

i would never have gotten into the show if not for snooki getting clocked -- a gif of it was what got me to watch it in the first place. that punch made them all famous !

that being said, i'd rather give the gal a hug than clock her. not my cup of tea when it comes to ladies, but she seems sweet, if gaudy.

i wouldn't hit sam either. but i would unleash a colossal fart in her face

it is a great show. Pauly D is fucking hilarious and easily the coolest guy there.

Sammie is really fucking annoying. So is Angelina. But Sammie is SO ANNOYING. Prissy bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaGzP4vof7o&feature=related

so, what is meant by "best"? am i supposed to find that funny? I find it stupid and annoying. i don't get it. it sucks!

Archived