IGNORED

Jersey Shore

halisray

cant watch i without subtitles. that english slang is mindboggling, i can barely understand like 30% of what they're saying, BUT from 10 minutes of watching i noticed how english girls are way sluttier :spiteful:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I want everyone in Geordie Shore to be punched in the face. Including bystanders.

And the people who made the show, I want them to be punched in the face.

And anyone who fucking watches the show.

To be fair, I want everyone in Geordie Shore to be punched in the face. Including bystanders.

i see you reinforced your opinion by repeating the same exact post you did some time ago, and i acknowledge your authentic wit. but to be a successful superior being, you'll have to float like my avatar when it comes to meta-cheesy tv shows and other similar realities. think of it. you could even conveniently save your hating energy and temporal matter for other more worthy, less-hated obscure subjects, for example, if the word trilogy is correctly used. i am convinced that you can watch it like a documentary, (as i happily do) from the anthropological view i expect all intelligent users like you already acquired by 2011.

i see you reinforced your opinion by repeating the same exact post you did some time ago, and i acknowledge your authentic wit. but to be a successful superior being, you'll have to float like my avatar when it comes to meta-cheesy tv shows and other similar realities. think of it. you could even conveniently save your hating energy and temporal matter for other more worthy, less-hated obscure subjects, for example, if the word trilogy is correctly used. i am convinced that you can watch it like a documentary, (as i happily do) from the anthropological view i expect all intelligent users like you already acquired by 2011.

You put a lot of time and thought into that obviously exaggerated comment on my view of the show. If it helps, I don't really want you to be punched in the face. Although hey, let's do some reading into what you said:

You seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex. I'm only guessing because mention my "authentic wit" and referred to me as an "intelligent user". I don't understand this? I don't think I inferred anything like that.

Besides, I don't watch the show, why would I watch something I don't like?

Can I offer some advice? Don't read too much into silly comments by people on forums, it's a waste of aggravation.

Cheer up :)

You put a lot of time and thought into that obviously exaggerated comment on my view of the show. If it helps, I don't really want you to be punched in the face. Although hey, let's do some reading into what you said:

You seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex. I'm only guessing because mention my "authentic wit" and referred to me as an "intelligent user". I don't understand this? I don't think I inferred anything like that.

Besides, I don't watch the show, why would I watch something I don't like?

Can I offer some advice? Don't read too much into silly comments by people on forums, it's a waste of aggravation.

Cheer up :)

i assure you that there's no hidden meaning in my latter post, just a sincere long phrase i wrote, for you to read it. i even smiled when i redacted it.

i watch the Geordie Shore, and i quite enjoy it. it's like an uncensored jersey shore with cockney accents

I want producer shitforbrains dead by tomorrow night. There's a black vinyl copy of SAW2 in it for anyone who can sort it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

So i just watched the first few episodes and I have to say, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. It was pretty well made and edited in a way that was totally watchable. Also, the way it's structured leaves a lot of ambiguous endings that make you want to come back for more. Of course, the show is still ultimately a pile of fabricated shit, and I feel horrible while watching it but deep down I have a soft spot for it and it's definitely high up on my guilty pleasures list

Archived