IGNORED

The Tuss

Macca

You know that I know.

Only been on watmm for a short while but I aint stoopid, it was pretty obvious from the start.

'They weren't all on bus routes'

What happened? Lost your flying saucer?

LoL

Hey look, it's the anti-masonic boom brigade. I still wonder what all the fuss is about. ...O wait, I actually don't. :facepalm:

Guest hahathhat

who said i was anti?

at this point we have three options:

1) masonic boom is a troll, for which someone uploaded over 700 flickr photos.

2) masonic boom is a real individual, but trolling on the edges. like, playing up her afx fandom and making up stuff about shipping crates.

3) shit is real.

i'm going with #2.

Hey look, it's the anti-masonic boom brigade. I still wonder what all the fuss is about. ...O wait, I actually don't. :facepalm:

Not anti at all, just curious.

Ok, apparently we're living in a world where telling people they're either a troll, a stalker, a faker and other insinuations is not anti. Go figure. Do you happen to work for Fox?

Hey Masonic, there are some people 'curious' about you. Can you please show us your birth-certificate? The long version please.

The angelic RDJ artwork evokes terror the same way as a short story written by a kid about to shoot up his high school. :ohmy:

Guest bigs

Ok, apparently we're living in a world where telling people they're either a troll, a stalker, a faker and other insinuations is not anti. Go figure. Do you happen to work for Fox?

Hey Masonic, there are some people 'curious' about you. Can you please show us your birth-certificate? The long version please.

ok, you're the man, goDel. or woman. whatever.

:nyan:

nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyanv

edit: oh, and i didn't even notice this was a tuss thread. why are people going on about this, still? debating the origins of the tuss is like debating evolution vs intelligent design... fucking retarded.

• 3 years later...

Archived