IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Live at Atlantis, Vancouver

Guest The Government

Guest The Government

Someone shared this with me, and I thought it was pretty rad, so now it's on youtube because of me.

Enjoy:

Follow the links as it plays

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a wicked mix, cained it hard when it came online! It's got that ridiculous dial-up modem drum and bass tune in hasn't it?

Anyone got the MP3 of it by any chance?

• 5 years later...

This mix was very fresh and has one of the lushest synth leads i've probably ever heard (@24:00˜˜)! I was searching out that track for days but it looks like it was unreleased. I havent followed him for years so I don't know if it ever came out. Anyone who can shed some light thank you  ;)

Thanks. Someone on Youtube comments (instant credibility) for the part that this record plays in claims he was at the show and Clark took over the sound when this track came on. Apparently Luke played it and Clark played the rest of the set. Which makes no sense to me at all. Who knows. Wish this was released though...wall of synth! I wonder if it was a softsynth/plugin or some hardware. Can't identify it.

Archived