IGNORED

autechre - ts1a

kaini

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top!

Donating money AND getting music in return! What more....

Btw, a track by Cygnus? Not THE cygnus? Right? Cygnus? You there? Confirm?

Guest Billov

I'll give the whole thing a test run, but I think I can't go wrong with 75 tracks for £7 donation.

Ae have been hitting the funky sauce recently.

you can stream it on the site.

And you can buy it for £1 if you really only want that track :emotawesomepm9:

Really wish warp would have done this with 6852. They missed plenty of extra cash for charity there.

Would be so Pleasant to listen to this new ae 2-step garage Music :rolleyes:

Fucks sake man, if you can't spend £1 for just that one track of which the money will go straight to the Japanese relief fund then you're one hell of a tight cunt.

Guest ruiagnelo

Fucks sake man, if you can't spend £1 for just that one track of which the money will go straight to the Japanese relief fund then you're one hell of a tight cunt.

Maybe i have contributed to the relief fund in another different way and earlier, but indeed some days i am one hell of a tight cunt. today it happens to be one of those :shrug:

Maybe i have contributed to the relief fund in another different way and earlier, but indeed some days i am one hell of a tight cunt. today it happens to be one of those :shrug:

well maybe you shouldn't see it as donating to Japan, and rather as buying a shit-ton of music for cheap

Guest ruiagnelo

well maybe you shouldn't see it as donating to Japan, and rather as buying a shit-ton of music for cheap

indeed, that's a perspective i had not considered yet, because i instantly focused on the ae track. seems rather different now

I opted for the single autechre track purchase... I have like 200 Japan Benefit tracks from other compilations that I never listen to.

Still not quite sure what I think about this... not loving it yet, but it's autechre and they ALWAYS get the benefit of the doubt from me. But, so far, I think 6852 was waaay cooler!

It's a quite interesting track. To me it sounds like a mix between LP7-era and Quaristice-era AE. Lots of things happening, but still pretty much straightforward. It's as if they've picked up a couple of old patches from their LP7-period again and started fucking around for a couple of days. They're not THAT good that they can record this in one session, right?

Guest sirch

* bought the whole thing, btw. wasn't just meaning the Ae track was very good stuff. more the whole thing/concept/sentiment.

and that's a lot of music for 7 quid, anyway! nice one lads.

Guest Thaddeusz

Getting this error when trying to purchase it:

Hmm, that shouldn't have happened.

Please go back and try reloading the page, waiting for it to load fully. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've allowed the entire page in NoScript, but still doesn't work for me. Any ideas?

It's a quite interesting track. To me it sounds like a mix between LP7-era and Quaristice-era AE. Lots of things happening, but still pretty much straightforward. It's as if they've picked up a couple of old patches from their LP7-period again and started fucking around for a couple of days. They're not THAT good that they can record this in one session, right?

to a degree. but to me, that swung beat is like a glitched-out version of something straight out of an el-b track.

I love this track! The sounds are easier to listen to than 6852, which I found a bit too harsh.

I'm not sure whether to get just the autechre track or the whole release. It's not SUPER cheap for us American lads. With the GBP to USD conversion, its about 12 dollars, and when you're poor as fuck (me) and don't like paying for downloads with no physical product, plus haven't heard of most of the artists, its a bit harder to throw yourself at the purchase button. The fact that it goes to charity makes a huge difference though.. so I'll probably spend up.

Yeah, after giving it a listen I'll probably buy, some really great stuff on here! Plus you gotta love a band that goes by Wankers United...

Guest sirch

it's an awfull lot of music, for 12 bucks! - 75 tracks!

what else could you get for $12? (serious question. i've never been to the US and have no idea what you could get for $12 that would be equally as decent as this) most if not all the tracks are pretty good, imho. i can 99% guarantee that you will enjoy it more than a $12 meal. :)

Archived