IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Reddit is becoming increasingly obnoxious and insufferable over time and I really want to leave it behind but I can't think of any other content aggregator that has that much content.

Yeah, but it's way cooler to drink illegally, plus you've got a long period of time before the windows of opportunity start closing on you (unrelated to the drinking bit).

FWP: I'm quoted in the new best answer to this thread, and it's not even an answer.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Reddit is becoming increasingly obnoxious and insufferable over time and I really want to leave it behind but I can't think of any other content aggregator that has that much content.

I am now sick of the word 'adorable' thanks to Reddit

FWP: I'm quoted in the new best answer to this thread, and it's not even an answer.

FWP : I don't even know how to vote for a best answer in a thread

You don't, the user who created the thread choses a Best Answer and that's it

I am now sick of the word 'adorable' thanks to Reddit

Reddit has ruined many, many things for me

The Knicks are trash.

To be fair, the Knicks have been trash since the mid-80s.

Only know them via NBA Jam Tournament Edition on Genesis - but they were quite good iirc !

"Good" Knicks season: Eliminated 2nd round of playoffs by Boston or Chicago, tears ensue.

Bad Knicks season: Irrelevant by Thanksgiving, saddos return to Mets Hot Stove chat.

Don't know how old you are, but do you remember the Pacers-Knicks battles?

And they did have those last 2-3 seasons in the 90s that were alright.

"Good" Knicks season: Eliminated 2nd round of playoffs by Boston or Chicago, tears ensue.

Bad Knicks season: Irrelevant by Thanksgiving, saddos return to Mets Hot Stove chat.

True, True, my first lasting memories of the Knicks are of Stephon Marbury-Isaiah Thomas era futility though.

True, True, my first lasting memories of the Knicks are of Stephon Marbury-Isaiah Thomas era futility though.

Ohh shit, I feel you on that era. That was..yeah, just bad.

Today's FWP: my fabric softener has gone all thick, even after shaking it, it still has a tendency to leave residue in the fabric softener compartment in the washer.

My rabbit's settled in pretty quickly, now she'll bounce over to me for head strokes and even jumps up to me when I'm on the sofa.

If that's a problem why did you get a rabbit?

Oops wrong thread. Was meant for success and achievements thread. It's this damn tapatalk app.