IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I seem to be at a near all time high for irritability this month, not sure why. Also, my cat's breath smells like the area where the sewer meets the ocean, but I still allow him to lick my nose because it's adorable.

Ordering a small package from UR / Submerge is way too hard. It took three weeks from ordering to the items actually being sent and another two weeks for it to arrive. But the worst part are the costs: a shirt + two 12"s it was $30,- + $30 shipping costs + it was taxated at the border so was just billed for another $30.- on top.

:catsuicide:

There is a lot of rain in SF right now and I'm worried that my Cactuses/Succulents are receiving too much water.

I just saw a video of the "worst storm in SF in decades" and i loled.

I went to a work party last night and sang "New York Town" by woodie guthrie after the host handed me a guitar and asked me to play. I got to the verse about "I can get more lovers than the civil war set free", sang it, and realized the host (president of the company) has an african wife and a black child. :facepalm:

I went to a work party last night and sang "New York Town" by woodie guthrie after the host handed me a guitar and asked me to play. I got to the verse about "I can get more lovers than the civil war set free", sang it, and realized the host (president of the company) has an african wife and a black child. :facepalm:

only half-black child ;)

COuld have been worse - you could have bust out with Buffalo Soldier.

Just lost a load of overdubs I was doing because Cubase is a janky piece of shit.

Been there. But are they not still kicking around in your audio folder? Usually Cubase is pretty good about at least keeping around stuff you record on the hard drive, if not stability.

Well link us up then, I too require these lolz. Edit was I'm reply to chen's sf puddles and damp video post.

Also comiz at LimpyLoo now you really will be limping to the loo.

Sorry delet was from a friend's facebook. She's from the Philippines, so she couldn't understand what the fuck everyone was complaining about.

They got an inch and a third of rain! LOL

thehugemanatee.jpg

Also comiz at LimpyLoo now you really will be limping to the loo.

when i was 10 i got in a nasty fight with a neighborhood kid

he kicked me in the side

and i started urinating blood

and continued to urinate trace amounts of blood for about 3 years

doctors never figured out exactly where the *ahem* leak was

but anyway the doctors were 3 young women

and i got an erection from them handling my junk

(this is BEFORE they jammed a giant tube into my urethra, of course)

so yeah, that was an awkward moment

although i was young and sex-naive and on whatever drugs they had me on

so i was a bit like 'hmmm, so i guess that's happening"...*shrugs*

true story

I don't know if 3 young women getting you a boner is embarrassing really.

It would be more embarrassing if you couldn't get a woody for 3 young women. Or if you peed on them or something.

Edit: "Young" as in legal of course.

Edited by StephenG

It would be more embarrassing if you couldn't get a woody for 3 young women. Or if you peed on them or something.

well they had me pee into the tube

so i had my junk out, peeing into a tube in front of 3 women

does that change the dynamic any?

well they had me pee into the tube

so i had my junk out, peeing into a tube in front of 3 women

does that change the dynamic any?

It changes the name of the tumblr site...

limpy that is v strange. i had the same surgery at almost the same age (slightly younger). traumatizing crap. before they got to the tube, they had to administer some drugs... just a regular few shots in the arm. but i wasn't having it. they had to get six male nurses to hold me down and give me the meds (which is somewhat embarrassing lol, i wasn't usually such a problem patient). then that surgery. that surgery suuucked. worst pain i ever felt as a kid. truly sorry either of us had to go through that. (i was pissing blood because i had jumped off a really tall swimming pool tower (between 2-3 stories, the town later had the pool remove it. yolo tho) and bellyflopped, breaking blood vessels in my kidney.)

people misusing the word "dub" makes me wery angary.

Dude, you have no idea. There was a good 2 year period in the states where shit like Skrillex & Flux Pavilion was referred to by the kids as "dub". Teeth grinding every time.

limpy that is v strange. i had the same surgery at almost the same age (slightly younger). traumatizing crap. before they got to the tube, they had to administer some drugs... just a regular few shots in the arm. but i wasn't having it. they had to get six male nurses to hold me down and give me the meds (which is somewhat embarrassing lol, i wasn't usually such a problem patient). then that surgery. that surgery suuucked. worst pain i ever felt as a kid. truly sorry either of us had to go through that. (i was pissing blood because i had jumped off a really tall swimming pool tower (between 2-3 stories, the town later had the pool remove it. yolo tho) and bellyflopped, breaking blood vessels in my kidney.)

Luke, that is truly bizarre that this sorta thing happened to you too. Yeah, fucked up experience. Even with the anesthetic it was the weirdest feeling in the world. I cringe when I remember the sensation (which I unfortunately remember quite vividly).

here's to never having a tube shoved down your urethra all the way to your bladder ever again

*clinks glass*