IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I hope so! It's really uncharacteristic of her, she isn't known to disappear or do anything stupid like that.

The bar shouldn't have made her close alone though... it's illegal exactly for this reason.

Staying positive though!

just got a message that she's alive. No idea what happened though.

geez

I hope so! It's really uncharacteristic of her, she isn't known to disappear or do anything stupid like that.

The bar shouldn't have made her close alone though... it's illegal exactly for this reason.

Staying positive though!

geez

embarrassing sex with the sad drunk?

Staying positive though!

geez

embarrassing sex with the sad drunk?

No I don't think so.... friends are mentioning going to the hospital.

Ah that's shitty. Well glad she's alive and accounted for.

Edit: my FWP - Excel is such a shit program. If I change values in the cell, please reflect those changes in the data labels on the graph. for fucks sake microsoft.

my butt hurts. i wonder why? i'm not been having any of that sort of sex.

Sometimes butts just hurt. If it doesn't go away see a doctor to rule out cancer of the o-ring.

Guest kymppinetti

my butt hurts. i wonder why? i'm not been having any of that sort of sex.

Sometimes butts just hurt. If it doesn't go away see a doctor to rule out cancer of the o-ring.

point well taken.

Edit: my FWP - Excel is such a shit program. If I change values in the cell, please reflect those changes in the data labels on the graph. for fucks sake microsoft.

?

It should automatically update all graphs? Mine certainly does. I don't need to reselect data and remake the graphs?

Something to do with macros maybe?

Edited by StephenG

I'm really, really ignorant. It might sound stupid but it seems like my brain power isn't actually "enough". Many people can understand things like in seconds, I don't, I actually need to study until I get every detail. I'm an idiot. So one of my main challenges in life is to not being an idiot through study.

The most succesful guy in my class (involved in several projects/startups, natural leader, etc) is dumb as a bag of bricks, asks the the most stupid questions and gets shitty grades

So if we get logaknight to start a business and hire us, we'll be loaded?

I call vice-president

i'm kidding loga, I'm ignorant too, don't kill me

Edited by Bechuga

I'm really, really ignorant. It might sound stupid but it seems like my brain power isn't actually "enough". Many people can understand things like in seconds, I don't, I actually need to study until I get every detail. I'm an idiot. So one of my main challenges in life is to not being an idiot through study.

The most succesful guy in my class (involved in several projects/startups, natural leader, etc) is dumb as a bag of bricks, asks the the most stupid questions and gets shitty grades

I call vice-president

Well, my point was along the lines of working with what you have. Dumb, ignorant, hard-working people with initiative will always get further than a lazy genius

I call vice-president

lol at logaknight. clever.

I call vice-president

Well, my point was along the lines of working with what you have. Dumb, ignorant, hard-working people with initiative will always get further than a lazy genius

yeah. but well I was just saying that i sometimes feel like really dumb and shit compared to other people, and i sometimes think they must be like geniuses cuz i always require like good amount of study to learn things, well most of the time :)

Edited by logakght

I call vice-president

lol at logaknight. clever.

See? I didn't even notice that was an incorrect spelling of your name! We are all berks in one way or another :D

?

It should automatically update all graphs? Mine certainly does. I don't need to reselect data and remake the graphs?

Probably - I'm working with existing charts, so whoever made them in the first place probably fucked up. The bars or wedges in the pie charts change, and X-axis labels change correctly, but some of the data point labels don't change. (edit; and they don't pay me enough to figure out what's wrong with the data ranges, so fuck it).

I want this shit to be fucking self-learning. When the hell will the singularity get here.

?

Probably - I'm working with existing charts, so whoever made them in the first place probably fucked up. The bars or wedges in the pie charts change, and X-axis labels change correctly, but some of the data point labels don't change. (edit; and they don't pay me enough to figure out what's wrong with the data ranges, so fuck it).

I want this shit to be fucking self-learning. When the hell will the singularity get here.

I know if you are working on a spreadsheet that was created on a different computer, excel usually automatically turns macros off because they can be used to spread viruses/malware. You have to go in settings and manually turn macros back on.

Another common problem that causes this is when there is a "fit" problem in the columns/rows where the data for your graph is contained. This sounds ridiculous, but sometimes you have to turn on "wrap text" in the data areas for it to display and update properly in the graph....

:cerious:

Edited by StephenG

portable headphones keep failing in one ear. wtf Sennheiser. good sound but rubbish durability.

ive never had sennheiser earphones break in any way, and ive had loads of them.

The L shaped jack has always been the issue with mine, there's too much stress in the joint resulting in the sound to usually cut out in one ear after about 12 months of daily use. Hell they're bloody great phones sound wise though, so I always just rebuy them if/when they break !

Same, I've had 2 pairs go cause of the jack but continue to get the same ones. Saying that I got bought some Bose over ears for my birthday so my current Senns may actually last longer than a year for once...... cause I'm not using them.

I've had a weird stomach bug for the last few days. It's as if there is a swirling swamp of black stuff inside me and it has decided to vacate as quickly as possible, from any and every direction. Maybe there's a giant roach in me that is intercepting all my nutrients and spitting them out at me again. Either way, quite groce. Sure wish I knew what to do to stop it... immodium, pepto bismol, gas-x...not even my world famous scratch bran muffins can stop the deluge. Maybe this is a TWP, not a FWP, but my belly hurts. WAH!

My laptop has had a shitfit and will not recoginize USB mice at all. It's a touchscreen laptop as well as having a touchpad so I can still use it, but how annoying. How FWP.

driver issues? =/

My laptop has had a shitfit and will not recoginize USB mice at all. It's a touchscreen laptop as well as having a touchpad so I can still use it, but how annoying. How FWP.

driver issues? =/

Could be just the mouse. Will get a new one and see what happens. If that's all it is, that's fine: this was just some old shitty one, I can live without it.

For some motherfucker reason, despite I take much care of it, it appeared a really tiny white spot, barely visible, on my laptop screen. Its almost invisible, but it annoys the fuck out of me. I've read they can disappear, right?

My truck began to suddenly malfunction as I was driving home from work on the highway. The battery gauge dropped all the way down at the same time the needle on the temperature gauge shot all the way up, and my power steering failed. It's lucky I was able to drive it home.

After some consultation and closer inspection, it looks like I need to replace the drive belt. Hopefully the follow-up post will end up in the FWA/S thread rather than this one.

Edited by ambermonk