IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've been fascinated by fans of the korean girls group "Girls Generation". There's a serious anthropological study to be done there.

Amazing shit.

I've been fascinated by fans of the korean girls group "Girls Generation". There's a serious anthropological study to be done there.

Amazing shit.

i know nothing of the fans but Daaaaaamn those chicks are hot.

People in my borough are up in arms and slinging poo at one another in heated political debate over black bears pillaging rubbish containers in a particular district after our governor asked fish and game authorities to relocate the bears instead of kill them.

The people in favor of killing them are calling the opposing side "liberal tree huggers" while the other side in favor of relocation is calling the former "heartless bastards" basically. Personally I think they should all fuck off and leave the bears alone, and not leave our trash out where bears can get to them. Plus this option costs the least amount of money.

Humans think we gotta be in charge of everything on Earth. Pfft.

:trashbear:

have a colleague who studies oriental girl groups, ta ver' much Mr Chen

I mean a study of the fans. Studying the girl groups themselves, not much in it.

Amazing shit.

i know nothing of the fans but Daaaaaamn those chicks are hot.

All plastic, good makeup, and lighting I'm afraid my dear yek - the reality would leave you somewhat disappointed.

i fucked up my foot on a fucking day hike on saturday, and also on that hike all these little flies went up my nose, and it was supposed to be for my wife's birthday but my foot ruined it, and then i forgot to submit a track on time because of pain and dehydration (because also I dropped my Klean Kanteen on the hike), and now nobody believes that I could survive a SHTF disaster scenario.

Edited by baph

I can't stop tweaking my mixes long after I thought they were finished, which leads to less work on new material. On the up side, my favorite tracks from months ago are sounding really good at this point... but it's never enough. I blame Autechre.

I can't stop tweaking my mixes long after I thought they were finished, which leads to less work on new material. On the up side, my favorite tracks from months ago are sounding really good at this point... but it's never enough. I blame Autechre.

I blame Jesus Jones:

Jesus-Jones-Never-Enough-39357.jpg

I mean a study of the fans. Studying the girl groups themselves, not much in it.

aye, the whole circus caboodle insania,,,, it runs on from int-forum mania & all sorts, we're a strange species @ times

I blame Jesus Jones:

Jesus-Jones-Never-Enough-39357.jpg

Ah, that takes me back. I have major nostalgia for the song Right Here Right Now.

aye, the whole circus caboodle insania,,,, it runs on from int-forum mania & all sorts, we're a strange species @ times

Yeah reading about fans of one group beating up fans of another group. Mental.

Reminds me of "The Soccer Tribe" from Desmond Morris.

deleted all the music i've ever made & all the photos i've taken

going out to the bank to withdraw the rest of my money & give it away to strangers (already gave away $1000)

giving up my lease & gonna sleep outdoors by the traintrax & play ukulele

ahhh yeah fokes let's do this

I'm having some back pain so I can't ride my bike to work :(

pretty soon you'll be wearing all white and having sex with no women.

Shit. I wore a gray shirt today :cerious:

i already volunteer at a few soup kitchens but that is a good idea

i was gona glibbly say "i hope i randomly run into a dude who wants to sell me $100 worth of drugs" but tbh i feel

wait no i don't feel anything i'm an emptied out skeleton

i feel like i have nothing to hide

i'm also debating smashing up my computer with a big rock bcasue every time i sit down to it i feel like im being sucked into an idiot zombie haze but i also dont wanna because techno & staying in tocuh with people

basicially just erase me i am a ghost