IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

There is no difference, people are just more attached to dogs. I'm sort of okay with the eating of either, just not the cruelty leading up to it. The idea of hunting and killing to eat doesn't disturb me --or even raising an animal to be slaughtered, just as long as it's treated well and doesn't suffer much at the end. But I realize that's seldom going to be the case.

There is no difference, people are just more attached to dogs. I'm sort of okay with the eating of either, just not the cruelty leading up to it. The idea of hunting and killing to eat doesn't disturb me --or even raising an animal to be slaughtered, just as long as it's treated well and doesn't suffer much at the end. But I realize that's seldom going to be the case.

This is the only true answer.

We live in a brutal world already. So why get even more violent?

There's one line from one song off Nirvana's Bleach that keeps getting stuck in my head because when I'm talking I'll say a sequence of words that has the same melody. I don't even know the name of the song, but it's the only one that shares this particular melody i keep muttering inadvertently. Maybe it's not an FWP because I like whatever song it is.... but it keeps happening and I wanted to mention it somewhere, and it's not a first world success because I can't recall the song title. Bonus points to anyone who can guess the song.

negative creep's chorus was the one that used to go around in my head from that album. "i'm a negative creep, i'm a negative creep, i'm a negative creep, and i'm stoned." (if it wasn't in your head before, it is now.)

There's one line from one song off Nirvana's Bleach that keeps getting stuck in my head because when I'm talking I'll say a sequence of words that has the same melody. I don't even know the name of the song, but it's the only one that shares this particular melody i keep muttering inadvertently. Maybe it's not an FWP because I like whatever song it is.... but it keeps happening and I wanted to mention it somewhere, and it's not a first world success because I can't recall the song title. Bonus points to anyone who can guess the song.

listen to the album and report back

I'm voting on Floyd the Barber

I think the idea is that he shares it with a friend, then another friend shares it with someone outside of his social circle, and then jumps to another social circle again.

#goingviralbro

No shame in trying.

Yes this is right, it's about trying get the message out there about the horror's of what are going out there where these subhuman's are torturing stolen family pets and other dogs. I really don't see the reason for complaining about it as a first world problem. And if it's getting in the way of some spoilt brat's internet life then more power to the campaign for raising awareness to people who would rather ignore.

I just skimmed through a few times over and couldn't find the bit! it's maddening now.... What the hell song is that?? It's on one word, four notes, first and third note are the same, top note and bottom note are a tritone apart. it's a very unique melodic way of ending the line. Might be the most original vocal melody sequence in a Nirvana song. I can't think of anything to compare it to.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I just skimmed through a few times over and couldn't find the bit! it's maddening now.... What the hell song is that?? It's on one word, four notes, first and third note are the same, top note and bottom note are a tritone apart. it's a very unique melodic way of ending the line. Might be the most original vocal melody sequence in a Nirvana song. I can't think of anything to compare it to.

Definitely record yourself singing it so we can crowdsource this

Haha, I'd only make a fool of myself... I don't actually know what word he's singing, it's a really awkward note combo to nail, and he kind of yell-sings it. You'd just have my voice going "uuuUUUUuuu-uhhhh!" in a warbled incoherent mess. I guess that would be fun, but I'm not nearly proactive enough to record and post it.

My cat shat in a tiny paper bag full of old receipts. :shrug:

sorry but this is a lol. sucks hard...but funny

Nah, it's defnitely an lol. Another one of his shits made it's way onto one of my girlfriend's books on top of her dresser. Not a Raymond Carver fan, I guess.

jesusfuckingchrist i just had a nightmare. tried to go sleep early but NO, not allowed. now im hot and hot me = nightmares. along with no smoking or drinking and i find it hard to sleep.

:catcry:

Really i should have a fag and a gin & tonic but there isnt any of anything anywhere

Do you have a fan or access to one? I used to have the hardest time falling asleep before going on antidepressants some 5 years ago, especially when it's warm, so I feel for yah.

At work I've been assigned a project in which we're sub-consultants to architects, and architects on the whole are complete fuckwits to work with/for. For starters they want answers to questions they can't articulate and they want them yesterday only to disregard them anyway. Fun fact - pretty much all civil engineers (including the president of my company) can't stand working with architects.

Do you have a fan or access to one? I used to have the hardest time falling asleep before going on antidepressants some 5 years ago, especially when it's warm, so I feel for yah.

i dont have access to anything where im at, long story. but moving in with a mate in a month.. he makes electronic music and i had the best time when i lived with him before. woop

but yeah, had to take sleeping tablets. So im Groggy McGrogface this morning

Haha, I'd only make a fool of myself... I don't actually know what word he's singing, it's a really awkward note combo to nail, and he kind of yell-sings it. You'd just have my voice going "uuuUUUUuuu-uhhhh!" in a warbled incoherent mess. I guess that would be fun, but I'm not nearly proactive enough to record and post it.

Well now this is bugging me too