IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

In the midst of getting ready to go back to school and all the runaround involved with that, and these mandatory student success days I've been going to, I mixed up my work schedule. I was supposed to go in yesterday but I thought it was today. Well now, I have to go in anyway and I'm getting a write up (not mad about that, it was my fault for not having my schedule down better). The manager didn't seem to upset about it, more of a "yeah okay mix-up, shit happens but I gotta do this cause it's the rules". I could have really used the night off though, I'm fucking tired been up since 7am and now have to work til about 10pm after being down on campus all day... Haven't seen next week's schedule either but I'm sure they haven't considered that I'm starting classes next week, despite the reminder I left. Gonna be a pain to work that out later tonight.

Anyways, balancing school and a part-time job is a pain in the ass, I'm really considering trying for work study, there aren't much openings but the one I could get even pays better than my current job.

my office is full of lush cakes today, but i can't eat any :facepalm:

y not

ok i eated one, it's fine. trying to eat healthy innit.

:happy:

Looks like you got promoted here at watmm too eh?

• Moderators

y not

• Moderators

ah yes, trying to remain productive in some way. even when i'm not (if that makes sense).

y not

• Moderators

ah yes, trying to remain productive in some way. even when i'm not (if that makes sense).

congrats madame

pls don't ban me

yer pal ooze

Edited by Ivan Ooze

On my way home from work I had the misfortune of encountering the SCREAMING CHILD FROM HELL at the grocery store. It's normal for kids to whine and cry on occasion, but this one was kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs the whole. Fucking. Time. Where's an exorcist when you need one?

box-100-disposable-gloves.jpg

i present to you my lady. ..

heh .. seriouslor

Yay! More trash!

she has an odd condition where the smell of the onions soaks into her hands and re-emits braintree. How dare you question the easy of her suffering of the disorder cepamanuodor.

On my way home from work I had the misfortune of encountering the SCREAMING CHILD FROM HELL at the grocery store. It's normal for kids to whine and cry on occasion, but this one was kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs the whole. Fucking. Time. Where's an exorcist when you need one?

if the exorcist was there he'd recommend the out back with a shotgun method. Or sus occidere as it's known in the vatican.

if the exorcist was there he'd recommend the out back with a shotgun method. Or sus occidere as it's known in the vatican.

Blunderbuss Baptism you might say. I'm actually agnostic tho

When you send a smiley with a phone it should be the one they receive. Else is being translated and some of them look crap.

Also my android phone has 3 sets of them and I just want the one set. The keyboard is different from the printed ones. Damn it's pissing me off

When you send a smiley with a phone it should be the one they receive. Else is being translated and some of them look crap.

Also my android phone has 3 sets of them and I just want the one set. The keyboard is different from the printed ones. Damn it's pissing me off

Can't you just delete the keyboards in the settings?

Wow, not cool.

trolly troll troll troll

629e771352e70070137db75f6c7d4481.jpg

Blunderbuss Baptism you might say. I'm actually agnostic tho

lolly loll loll loll

doctor-giving-lolly-pop-to-toddler-girl-

10.70 euros for a small Leffe Blonde. Holy crap.

where are you, a paris hilton DJ set !!??

I was in a hotel bar in Hammerfest, Norway.. Norway is fucking expensive even by Nordic standards. Geez.

I'm thiiiiiis close to quitting my job. I don't have a backup job and it'll be impossible to find another job unless I decide to rely on the freelance stuff I do.

I was in a hotel bar in Hammerfest, Norway.. Norway is fucking expensive even by Nordic standards. Geez.

That's insane.

Sesame Street on HBO, RIP public broadcasting

No way. Really. Next up, bought by disney. They need to complete the set. Eventually they'll get fraggle rock too.

I'm so conditioned by San Francisco prices that nothing phases me anymore. Yesterday, I bought my friend and I one beer each at a venue and spent $20.

10.70 is ridiculous, though.

my brother could smell jet fuel, we're under the flight path to the airport in the new place. A plane was probably dumping fuel, sigh. things you don't really think about until you do.

i was completely fucking wrong, the guy across the street has one of those all days meat smoker things and we are up the hill from him and the breeze was blowing it straight in our front door.

for fucks sake, i hope he doesn't do this all the time. Another way i'm getting fucked over by american cultural imperialism, we never used to do this smoked meat all day bbQ shit.