IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest kymppinetti

i was having a crush to a girl, but then i took this 'gay test' and it turns out i'm gay.

shit.

make that 'girl' take the gender test, you might still have an opportunity

that's right! i could ask her, but i think she might get a bit upset about it, don't you think?

I keep whole beans in the freezer, never pre-ground. What kind of sick fuck do you think I am?

Freezer destroys the caffeine and flavor particles. I recommend just keeping it in an airtight container in a dark place. Just like your women.

Har har. I'm not the one coming up with these ideas, but whatev. I'll take your word for it.

don't listen to misguided café nazis, for 99.9% of the flavour your coffee will store better in the freezer and this is with ground coffee, so you can imagine the frozen bean will be an even more secure package to store your precious flavinoids within.

The only thing getting freezer burned by comment is the ego's of the coffee nazis, you wrong bitches, you just want our coffee to go bland on the shelf so that we have to buy more so you can get the riches for the bitches to satisfy the tiny guy beneath the fly of your britches.

To be honest I haven't had a problem with keeping my beans frozen. They were already frozen when I bought them anyway.

Gotta love it when a little jest turns into awkward drama that makes everyone else afraid to post. Joke failed.

Next srupid problem pls

To be honest I haven't had a problem with keeping my beans frozen. They were already frozen when I bought them anyway.

Gotta love it when a little jest turns into awkward drama that makes everyone else afraid to post. Joke failed.

Next srupid problem pls

its much cooler when its a sripid pogrom, [-; .. who can i burn at the stake next. then again, theys like to git ol burnt. never ending flollee, nar nar nar nar, narnarnarnar, narnarnah

this is almost as bad as when you guys thought that salt was added to pasta water for flavour and not to increase the temperature at which the water boils

don't go there, lest you get burnt, or not burnt as the case may ... heeh, oh that argument was cool. although i agree now that salt will increase the temp (did i disagree, knowing already about molten salt energy storage, wow that would be weird), but will it make better pasta, i don't fucking thinking so. the pasta is absorbing water at a certain rate, not salt, this is determined by the thickness and density of the pasta. Once damp the pasta will try to equalise the salt content, but by then you are looking at some soggy fucking pasta.

OK. Time to defibrillate this motherfucker.

Latest srupid 1wp: Accidentally broke the chain off the valve to the toilet in my bathroom this morning. Managed to jury-rig it with a paper clip, but it still comes loose every few flushes.

Might just have to buy a new valve as a permanent fix.

Edited by ambermonk

OK. Time to defibrillate this motherfucker.

Latest srupid 1wp: Accidentally broke the chain off the valve to the toilet in my bathroom this morning. Managed to jury-rig it with a paper clip, but it still comes loose every few flushes.

Might just have to buy a new valve as a permanent fix.

They're fairly cheap but it's a pain in the ass for sure.

We had ours rigged with a paperclip the same way for like 6 months lol

Six months? New valves are cheap, but paperclips are cheaper. If they'll last that long, I'm just gonna leave it. lol

Just a matter of wrapping it tightly enough when connecting the valve to the chain.