IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Sorting through various albums to sell, mostly Merzbow, and as I already knew, I have a LOT of Merzbow albums. Why did I buy so many? Why? How much noise does one need? .___.

Plus: a bunch of them have held their prices so at least I'll make some dough off of it.

The coffee I've made for the last week has been tasting weird and metallic, and I can't figure out what part of the procedure is ruining it and it's driving me fucking CRAZY

I want there to be taco trucks on every corner but there isn't.

if shillary is elected there will be

That should be her slogan, "A Taco Truck On Every Corner" .. (but don't let your kids even think about selling lemonade from a stand outside your house without a permit or we'll send in the cops to shut it down).

The coffee I've made for the last week has been tasting weird and metallic, and I can't figure out what part of the procedure is ruining it and it's driving me fucking CRAZY

My coffee has been tasting like shit for about a month now. Apparently I need to "de-scale" it, basically give it a deep cleaning by running water and vinegar through it. 

I've started using a french press, it's easier and hotter, oddly. Who would have thought that older technology had anything to offer. Well also if you saw my coffee maker you'd probably agree with my decision purely on sanitary grounds, hahah, wots all this about vinegar and water !!

My coffee has been tasting like shit for about a month now. Apparently I need to "de-scale" it, basically give it a deep cleaning by running water and vinegar through it. 

you can grab this stuff called dezcal off amazon. you run it through the coffee maker and it cleans it out.

lol my area got named in a call-out by ISIS for terror attacks. I don't know if I should tell them this but there's nothing of great national value here.

So I've been trying to make ginger root beer, but it seems you have to watch over it real closely as there's a lot of gas accumulating in a just a couple hours. After I came back from a long day of work, the bottle I prepared basically blew the fuck up when I began to slowly open the cap.

Is there a way, for people that have stuff to do during the day, to prevent that kind of stuff from happening ? Like piercing a tiny hole in the cap so some gas can leave the bottle in between openings during fermentation so it doesn't blow up in my face again ?

Surely there's some sensei here who knows ancient ninja techniques for making this delicious beverage...

Edited by Perezvon

I have really bad gearlust all of a sudden and I'm thinking about getting one of the volcas (sample or FM) to try to soothe it. That seems stupid enough but I'm also watching all these YouTube videos on the sample and it just seems really tedious and annoying to work with. I've probably already wasted 2 hours today watching stupid videos. I still think it's adorable and it seems like it could still be a good time with a MIDI controller.