IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

complex analysis is hard and I have a bad habit of sleeping too much when exams are getting close.. dammit all

edit: I am also slowly but surely falling into the modular synthesis mania and I CANNOT afford to even think about it but I stay up late watching vids and stuff anyways..

Edited by MIXL2

i just watched a 3 hr documentary and now i'm wrecked because it just confirms so much. but at the same i shouldn't believe any of it because everything is manipulation. which is something i learned in the documentary

https://thoughtmaybe.com/hypernormalisation/?lang=en

:cerious:  :trap:  :facepalm:

yeah really need to watch this, seems like Adam Curtis has out-done himself. check out his other documentaries too, perfect for a bleak night in

lush music too, there's some AFX in the trailer for it

Looking forward to snuggling up with a jay for this, his last one about atomic shenanigans was a beaut

Took a promotion at work that carries a lot of new responsibilities and it turns out I actually have to push to get a raise for it. Kinda assumed higher wages came with the territory. Guess the nice part is that I get to name my own price... just gotta find the best rhetorical phrasing to get what I want :spiteful:

Edited by luke viia

The national railway company sold me a seat to a car that does not exist. The train is fully booked and there's a carful of people looking for places to stand and sit. Still two hours to my transfer station..

At least I got beer.

during a five year period I was taking so many drugs that I was constantly rock hard and shpunking my shload all the time, everywhere and in all kinds of places (nothing gay, just so you know) so much so since giving up drugs and becoming a good, happy monk my cock has stopped working, it seems that I burnt the engine room out

I reckon I need a good, hard blast of a big fat line, then I reckon my cock will instantly blow up so hard it will explode into smithereens

booooom!!!!

I commented paragraphs and paragraphs of US election related stuff on someone's post on Facebook. I'll never forgive myself for this - I don't want to become one of those kinds of people...  :catcry:

give up on facebook politics man, it's like news article comments section but with people you know.

i'm fighting over the tv with my roommate. we agreed that he was watching basketball for two hours and when i came back he says he's still watching. 

fucking guy. i put up a fight though.

i miss david letterman.

i wish conan was still on one of the big 3 networks. i don't have cable so it'd be nice to be able to watch him now or then w/o having to download an episode. 

huge crunch going to last probably through the rest of the year to get a new company website up. supposedly new site going to automate a lot of my job though so hopefully can work reduced hours once live. but sheesh... next couple of months aren't going to be fun...

My neighbor just cut a HUGE fucking hole in my/our hedge. I'm sitting here in my morning gown staring at her through my garden door, through the new hole in the hedge. What the fuck was she thinking? It's like a meter wide.

The chick with no nipples that keeps popping up on my Instagram feed. Maybe I'm a nippleableist.

Link, pls.

My neighbor just cut a HUGE fucking hole in my/our hedge. I'm sitting here in my morning gown staring at her through my garden door, through the new hole in the hedge. What the fuck was she thinking? It's like a meter wide.

The chick with no nipples that keeps popping up on my Instagram feed. Maybe I'm a nippleableist.

Link, pls.

gown?

Link, pls.

gown?

I mean who doesn't have a few blouses

Link, pls.

gown?

41L8Waz1F0L._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

The look on his face is eerily similar to the way I looked at my neighbor when I saw the hole.