IGNORED

Quinoline Yellow

Caretstik

Guest imolt

Absolutly amazing news,when you know that mr luke williams has not released under quinoline yellow moniker for six years(save for a remix & mp3 track),anything new from QY is like golddust..

I respect that he proberly tries to keep the QY sound to its most original conception,without just 'selling out',adhering to the pressures of other labels and so forth..

for me,i think that QY,is the closest to creating a new electronic sub-genre,each track is a conception in itself,he is a true electronic music genius,and for a while i had thought that a second album was not coming,but now that is confirmed,i really do hope that this new album,at the very least equals that of 'dol goy assist'.while that was a complete game changer at the time..

an interesting question that i find myself thinking of,is will it be released on 'uchelfa' or 'skam'(if anyone knows anything on that issue,please post asap),i personally would perfer skam,as i have found that his skam releases,have more depth,and some rougher beats,than on uchelfa,but either way,it should and will be amazing..

if your think thinking,am i an out and out fan of luke williams?,then you thinking is correct,his new release will confim his dominence,once again in the underground electronic scene..

p.s. the video is as slick as an oil convention,with the jawdropping news saved right for the end

peace..

imolt....

Guest sirch

Wow, talk about good news to start off my day. I can't wait.

+ 1. this and Scintilli, and new Gescom, and some new Lone... oh my! 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yes.

I've a feeling this is going to come out on uchelfa judging by the video, but we'll see. This is awesome news, I really thought Luke Williams had all but jacked in QY, so new music of his own is very welcome, let alone a new album.

Guest ruiagnelo

+ 1. this and Scintilli, and new Gescom, and some new Lone... oh my! 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yes.

my thoughts exactly! great year indeed

I had a funny encounter with those kinds of spiders as a kid. Me and my friend had this little vehicle we built from a plank with wheels and a tire. My friend used to sit in the tire and hold on to a rope, I was holding the other end and spin on the spot, making him drive around me in a circle. At some point I lost control over where I was spinning him and he landed in a hedge. When he got up, he was laughing until he noticed he had about 200 of those tiny yellow spiders on his arms and legs and in his hair. He then yelled and cried, and I ran away.

LOL, the volume was off on the video :facepalm:

lol @ you watching the silent video for 2 minutes - Good News! New Quinoline Yellow - here's a video of spiders for some reason!

Guest Gravity

he should bring his beats back

I don't think the beats have gone anywhere. He's made beatless tracks before, "If Iwastickledbytheruboflove".

Dol Goy Assist is beautiful...such insanely good news. That video though, I was expecting some crashing beat to come hurtling in with some kind of lush pad synth to back it up, but it sort just went doo doo doo doo for 2 mins. I know it'll be good though, and I know I'm getting it, that's definite.

I hope there's the usual twist to the packaging as well. I love those pointless but fun little touches like the paper towel and the vial of, erm, quinoline yellow. And thinking about it, could the 'suprise' from Skam be this album? Whatever, even if it's just a blank CDr I'll buy it without thinking. Some live appearances along with it would be ace as well (preferably somewhere like Norwich or Nottingham)... now I'm just getting carried away though.

Incidentally, thought I'd take this tenuous opportunity to post this just because it's so awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZog7tM7dRk

Guest imolt

I hope there's the usual twist to the packaging as well. I love those pointless but fun little touches like the paper towel and the vial of, erm, quinoline yellow. And thinking about it, could the 'suprise' from Skam be this album? Whatever, even if it's just a blank CDr I'll buy it without thinking. Some live appearances along with it would be ace as well (preferably somewhere like Norwich or Nottingham)... now I'm just getting carried away though.

Incidentally, thought I'd take this tenuous opportunity to post this just because it's so awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZog7tM7dRk

Hi,

I woundn't say there 'pointless,but fun little touches', what i love about QY,is that everything proberly has a meaning attatched too it,or at least a conectiveness,even down to the minature writing,and also the diagram that is found on the 'back' of some of the pictures in the 'dol goy assist book,everying about his releases smacks of a professional standard,even though,there has been no design on his 'uchelfa' releases(not including tatamax),the includment of that vial,was such a great touch..

I am hoping that the new album will be explore new avenues in technical accomplishments,which should mean more enjoyable listening,and also that there is a vinyl format(i hope he doesn't go all digital on us!,because i don't download,i would purchase both cd and vinyl versions,and third,that the design,packaging & artwork are flawlessly put together(i have no doubt where that is concerned though)..

peace..

imolt...

Archived